Wake Up part 1(Craig x Tweek)

Heads up for trigger warnings! Abusive, dark and twisty!

Tweek headed to school, a coffee in his flask ready to go. He ignored the burning pain on his back and pushed forward to the bus stop. Raising his head he made eye contact with Craig.

He looked away from him and continued puffing on his cigarette taking long inhales as he talked to Clyde.

He never did anything to me, unless Cartman was around.

Tweek wandered up to the stop and waited. The sound of his troubles slowly arriving made him shake, he had hoped they wouldn't bother him today but why would they let him off that easily?

Cartman laughed leading the group " so I said to him, hey butthole! Why you gotta bust my balls and he said-"

I don't care. I don't. None of this matters.

His head turns as he notices me, I flinch looking away.
Shit...he's coming.

The sound of Cartman's huge feet crunching the snow coming toward me shakes me, I feel a hole in my stomach. Why can't they just leave me alone?

Cartman grips my jacket and pulls me to him, I look around at the other faces and shiver, all either smirking darkly at me or paying no attention. This was a regular Monday morning event.
I wince as Cartman shakes me " why you lookin around twerp!? Keep an eye on your own problems !"
He kneed me in the stomach and groan in pain " S-stop it!"

Cartman laughed " I'll stop. When I'm done " he punches me and I drop as he pulls my bag from me tossing it to Stan who opens it and pours my things out onto the snow.
I wince with my hand on my stomach. I can feel the full effect of the beating I had last night from my dad, added now to today's.
Cartman, Stan and Kyle laugh. I wince at a kick and some pulling around before Cartman slaps my head " just kidding twitch walk it off like a man" Stan pulls me up dusting me off and pushes my bag into my hands as the bus arrived.
I'm shaking now, pain all over.
Nobody ever does anything to stop this crap.
Whatever.. I'm getting used to it.

I climb into the bus slowly, its hard to move right. My injuries hidden by clothes as I make my way to a seat. To my horror Cartman sits beside me and throws his arm over my shoulder. He smirked and watched my reaction as I sat still as a rock afraid to tempt another beating.

Craig gets on next, my eyes follow him.
Craig Tucker.
Once in 4th grade you held my hand.

I guess you grew up a long time ago.

You made friends, connections enough to make everyone forget you kissed me.

I never had that chance. Now you ignore me, pretend I'm not there. At best you join in on bullying me when you feel threatened.

I hate you now.

I try to hate you.

I try so hard to hate you.

Why can't I hate you?