Skipping Gym part 2 ( CraigxTweek)

Craig's POV:

-I can get over this, I can get over it if I work out like crazy and use every second to distract myself.-

Craig panted lifting the weights higher , his body tight and sweating.
He groaned putting the heavy weight down again with a huff.

- I can pretend you don't exist-

He gritted his teeth as he glanced at the glass, where was he. Is he late? He's always there watching me.

Craig's heart skipped a beat as the corner of Tweek's spiky yellow hair peeked out from the lockers. He looked away fast.
- he's here , he came back again-

Why did that make him smile?

Craig sat up tired as Clyde shoved his shoulder " your going too hard on that Tucker, we wanna win next soccer game not kill them" he laughed.
Craig shoved him jokingly and stood up pulling his damp shirt over his head dropping his hat.

The hat Tweek made him years ago.

Clyde picked it up, Craig biting his lip. Clyde was the only person who knew what Craig was thinking.
He smiled at him handing it back with a grin " better not lose that, can't get another one like it"
That's for sure.

-BANG!!!-

We all jump and look around at the glass. My eyes widen, where did Tweek go?
Outside Cartman is kicking the wall, no...not the wall.
My stomach dropped knowing what was happening I grip the hat in my hands. Clyde glances at me as I take a step, he catches my arm and whispered " dude...don't..'

I look back at him shocked.
If I do nothing...

I look back at the glass and its already too late to help him. Cartman says something to tweek and walks away as he pulls himself up on the glass, his blood streaking along the transparent wall.
I bite my lip in frustration as he walks away.

I'm a coward.