Cold Blooded part 3 (Creek x Kenny)

Shameless self promotion ! I just made a new story called ( The Pairing) its a stand alone creek story, with Clyde and Kenny added in ;)

Kenny watched as Tweak came into class, followed closely by Craig.
That's a new development, something Cartman's probably too stupid to notice.
He watched as tweak shakily sat down, Craig said something under his breath and he moved over a seat letting him sit next to him.

He raised his eyebrow and grinned. If there's anything Kenny knew, it was what the start of a relationship looked like. He knew this, because he almost always managed to avoid starting one.

His eyes dart to Cartman as he walks in, oblivious. As he thought.

" Hey shit lord!" Cartman made his way over to Tweak who instantly coward, just as Cartman reached the desk Craig stood up blocking his way.

Cartman looked at him confused " Craig your in my way dude, my little bitch is behind you"

Craig crossed his arms and stared plainly at him.

" Craig are you deaf? Get out of the way"

Tweak shook behind Craig, he tugged at Craig's shirt not wanting him to get hurt because of him.

Tweak was gravely under estimating him.

Craig ignored Tweak, staring into Cartman's eyes he spoke " back off Cartman, you're done picking on Tweak "
Tweaks mouth dropped and eyes widened, staring up at Craig's strong back shielding him.

Cartman snorted "you fucking with me Craigy? I hope you are. I wouldn't piss me off if I were you"

Everyone stared in disbelief as Craig threw his hand up to Cartman, flipping him off.

Cartman's eyes went dark and he grinned " alright kid, you just earned yourself an enemy. Let's see where that gets you"
Tweak took a breath shaking as Cartman walked away to his desk.

As Craig turned around to him he melted, as if all sound went away. He stared at Craig as he sat down and turned to look at him.

" Tweak?"

Tweak sat stunned, his face going red as he took in his hero " h-huh?"

" Tweak? You okay dude?"

Tweak jumped snapping back, he went red and smiled a huge happy grin " AGH! Yeah! I'm okay, t-thank you C-Craig! "

That was all it took.

Tweak covered his reddening face "AGh oh god!"

Craig caught his arm making him jump " Tweak calm down, its okay! He's gone now"

I shake nervously, but I can't stop this feeling rising in my chest.

Suddenly I remember I'm staying at his house later, and I just about lose my shit.

Kenny grinned as Cartman walked to his usual seat. Tweak freaking out, Craig trying to calm him down.

This was good, he thought. Tweak needed someone like Craig.

An ache in his stomach swelled, and he frowned. Why didn't he do that a long time ago?