Cold Blooded part 1( CreekxKenny)

I wanted to do something dark and twisty, a little messed up too I guess XD but we all know this is a fanfic, they are 18+ and its not real lol as usual trigger warnings for violence and abuse.

Tweek POV:

I saw something wake up in his eyes as he punched me into the lockers.
My bag fell from my shoulder and I yelped dropping to the floor wincing.

"I..I told you! I-i don't h-have any m-money left!" Shaking I plead with him as he stomps on me.

" you're a fucking liar Tweak! Your family owns a coffee shop of course your loaded!" Eric Cartman slams his leg in my chest again and I cough. People are standing around watching us now, geez...thanks for the help everybody.
I croke a response " N-no seriously I don't have a-anything I s-swear! A-all I do is drink c-coffee!" My arms up defending my face.

Kenny pulled Cartman back a little "dude, lay off he doesn't have any money"
Cartman smirked and shook his hand off " yeah right, like you would know Kenny you're poor as shit"

I was sick of being picked on all the time, we did make a lot of money. But its not like anyone gave me any of it...

Slowly I get to my feet and walk to our next class, I'm shaking horribly as I reach the room and twitch a few times before finally sitting down.

The class was empty, everyone still in lunch break. Sometimes I skipped lunch all together and stayed in the  room, it was just easier than getting my ass kicked by Cartman. Frowning I get my books ready as people eventually begin piling in.

" okay everyone take your seats, we have a new student joining us today...he's late as Hell " Mr Garrison glared at the boy who shrugged.

I look him up and down, he seemed normal enough. His black hair poking from his blue hat, scanning the room his eyes landed on mine. I jump at the intensity and freak out " AGH!!"

" quiet down Mr Tweak!"

" JESUS CHRIST! AGH!'

The class laughed , my face reddens as I tick and I hold my head in my hands.
The boy stared with a raised eyebrow.
Mr Garrison forced him to introduce himself
" My names Craig Tucker, I'm from Denver and I'd like to go home now"

A few people nod in agreement.

Craig Tucker... I peer up at him, hes already found a seat and has his back to me.

If I knew how much of a dick he was going to be later on ,I probably wouldn't have stared at him like I did.

How would I know what was coming?

.......,......,.....,.....

The bell for class rings, I pick up my things heading for the bus.
Turning my head I can see him, already making friends with Clyde and Token.
Some people have a gift for making friends so easily. I know I definitely don't have it.

Tapping my feet the snowy weather bites into my bare skin, I never remember to bring a jacket.
"Hey twitchy fuck! How's the twitch going?"
Fucking Cartman.

"AW you look cold, here let me help you with that" he picks up snow from the bus stop sign and jams it down my parka. I yelp as the freezing feeling melts and chills me to the bone. He laughed " that should cool you off a little more"
I shake, soaking wet now as I try to warm up again.
Kenny shouts following him " Dude! What the fuck is wrong with you!?"
His voice trails off...and I feel it.

Someone's eyes on me, I turn my head to see Craig and the others laughing.

I blush and turn away, embarrassed and angry.

Fuck that kid.

He's new and he's already laughing at me? He doesn't even know me.

Climbing into the bus i curl up on the seat, pleading for the day to end.

But I know when I get home, life isn't going to get any better.