Skipping Gym Part 7 (Craig x Tweek)

Craig POV:

He's getting hard.
I smile and run my hand down along his pants sliding inside and resting my palm on his crotch.
He flinches at my touch, and I kiss his neck whispering "i can stop if you want..." I bite down lightly on his neck making him groan quietly

"N-no...d-dont stop"

I can't believe it, he likes it.
Maybe I've talked him into this, but he wants it too!
Slowly I manage to glide my hands along his dick making it twitch with excitement and pounce lightly under the thin fabric, he gasps and clutches the back of my shirt gripping it tightly as I continue.
I can hear his breath in my ear suppressing his moan.

That won't do.

Quickly I slip my fingers inside the opening of his boxers and hold it in my hand, pumping. He cries out gasping a moan, embarrassed he hides in my shoulder "C-raig Ah!" Tweek bites my shoulder blade as I keep pumping, lightly at first then harder.
I feel him growing bigger in my palm, how much more is he gonna grow!?

"You've been hiding a python Tweakers" he chuckled a laugh through his  moans and I pull his hands from my shirt stopping.

I sit up looking down at him with a grin "wh- hat are you gonna do?" He looks nervous and then grins back at me in a crazy perverted look I never saw him do before.

" I'm gonna suck you off"

He blushes wide eyed as I lean down sliding his legs onto my shoulders and slip his zipper down.
"Craig I don't know... I've never..I never had one before"

Craig smiled up at him before pulling his dick from the opening, it stood waiting for him as he breathed warmly on it.
The sensation made Tweek shiver and gasp, a drip of pre-cum slid from the tip.
Craig grinned " I think you'll like it"

Tweek shook , the thought of Craig's lips wrapped around him made him weak and he nodded nervously.

Without a second thought Craig took tweeks cock in his mouth and sucked sliding his tongue from base to tip.

Tweek felt the wave of pleasure crashing over him and he dropped his head back moaning and clutching Craig's bed sheets between his fingers.

His heart pounded in his chest, Craig's hands ventured upward sliding up along tweeks bare chest beneath his shirt. Tweek bit down on his own fist suppressing the urge to pour out and shook his head side to side twitching as he slurped.
Craig lifted his head up , Tweek's dick still resting on his tongue , he groaned enjoying the taste "do you want me?"

Tweek couldn't look at him, if he did he might actually cum. He nodded at him.

Craig grinned and bounced it on his  tongue " say it .. Say what you want "

Tweek spoke through gasps " I w-want you to fuck me..Ah!'

Craig gripped hold of his waist and with a single hard tug he pulled tweeks pants and boxers off to his knees. Then went for his own.

"No!"

Craig stopped fast and looked at him, afraid he had done something he didn't like.

Tweek sat up "Let..me.."

He blushed, Craig did too as he let go of his belt. Tweek sat up unbuckling it and slid his jeans down over Craig's huge bulge.

They both blush for different reasons.

Tweek smiled at him  " I..also like you... a lot.. "
He touched it gently caressing his shaft with his tongue, Craig groaned holding Tweek's head " babe I can't..I can't wait.."
Tweek blushed happily at ' babe' and let him go. Then turned around and leaned down on the bed as Craig licked and slipped his wet fingers inside his hole stretching.

He groaned, it hurt but...It didn't..

A strange sensation.

After Tweek got comfortable, Craig carefully lined up "ready?"

Tweek took a breath " fuck me Craig"

He pushed inside slowly and they both groaned in pleasure " ugh! god Tweek, you're so t-tight!"
Tweek clutched the bed sheets and flinched at the pain, soon overcome by lust " d-,deeper!"
Craig did as commanded and thrust in hard making them both cry out.
He slowed down again making it easier for Tweek to get used to. But with all his willpower he kept himself from slamming in as hard as he could.

Tweek caught Craig's leg with his hand and it was all over.

He pounded tweek hard making the bed shake and squeak.
Leaning over his back to press in further as beads of sweat formed on their bare skin.
Craig groaned ramming him"AGH! T-tweek ! Fuck!"
Tweek screamed calling out Craig's name over and over, it only made him harder.
Craig gripped the sides of his hips pulling him closer as he banged against him shoving deep inside.

He reached around to Tweek's dick and started to pump him as he entered, he couldn't handle the insane pleasure and cried out " AH! CRAIG! I'M- AGH! GONNA..CU-" he exploded a steady squirt of cum across Craig's hand and bed sheets. "AHh!"

The feeling made Craig tighten and fill Tweek with his own while he groaned, collapsing forward holding onto his back.
They trembled laying there in a heap enjoying the sensation as heat flowed from Craig into Tweek. Both giving their final moans of pleasure before Craig gently pulled out, letting Tweek fall forward and rest on his bed.

They pant laying side by side, Craig puts his arm around him and smiled turning on his side " did you, like it?"

Tweek grinned turning to look at him he flinched at the pain but smiled excited nodding.

They watch each other calmly, their chests rising and falling as they catch their breath.
Craig grins to himself moving a hair from Tweek's face.
Tweek smiles at him "what is it?"

"I lied."

He felt his stomach fall. Oh god.. Where are the cameras...?

"I might more than like you."

Tweek blushed and thought for a moment, he scared him for a second. Craig's eyes softened "I might actually love you Tweek"

"I might actually love you too"

The end.

Hey guys! Don't forget to vote and comment! Comments seriously make me keep writing! If you like it let me know! Otherwise I won't know o.o also feel free to make your requests! I'm gonna be making so many south park pairings its gonna be amazing XD next I might do BUNNY ;)
Love yea! Stay swifty