Bright Eyes part 4 ( KennyxDamien)

Never knew these guys would be this adorable! A pair I think I have a few more ideas for ;)

Damien grinned, eager to grant his wish. He pushed Kenny's head down with one hand and slid his hand up his waist lifting his hips in the air roughly.
Kenny groaned and panted under Damien's hand as he pushed him down, he flinched knowing what was coming. He wanted it so badly, but he trembled nervously from the thought of the pain.
Damien smirked as if he read his mind " don't worry Blondie, I'm gonna go slow. At first"
Kenny glanced back at Damien's monstrous erection, it rivaled his own. He gulped wondering if he could take it.
Biting his lip he groaned impatiently and glanced back at Damien who licked his fingers " Please!...come on!"
Damien laughed and shoved three fingers inside his hole.
Kenny gasped moaning he gripped the  mattress "ah!" He groaned "m-more!"
Damien raised an eyebrow " well, looks like this isn't the first time" he smirked darkly moving his fingers inside him.
Kenny shook gently shaking his head. It wasn't the first time, but it never felt so good. He was usually on top too.
Damien seemed to read his mind again. "I knew you were a slut McCormick"
He pulled his fingers out and Kenny moaned "f-fuck you"

Damien grinned positioning his tip at Kenny's entrance " ready for pain McCormick? "
Kenny gasped and nodded shakily

"fuck me."

Damien slammed inside hard making Kenny scream out in pain, gripping the side of the mattress Damien threw his hand over Kenny's mouth to muffle the moans. He throbbed deep inside him and Kenny groaned a mix of pleasure and pain, beads of sweat forming along his body where their skin met.
Damien leaned over Kenny's back and groaned vibrating against him.

He licked Kenny's earlobe and bit into it " fuck Kenny, your so tight"
he whispered shoving harder into him as Kenny collapsed into the pillow with a muffled groan.

Damien pounded him slowly, groaning in his ear as he held his hip to his. Getting faster he could feel he was getting closer, he grabbed Kenny's dick in his hand and pumped it as he thrust deep inside him "come on Blondie moan for me, beg for my seed to fill your ass"
Kennys eyes shut tightly as he shook enjoying the pain and the pleasure mixed in, he moaned a muffled "mrph- fill me!" Damien gripped tightly onto his hip and jammed his fingers into Kenny's mouth as he exploded his cum inside, spurts spilling out as they both groaned in tremendous pleasure collapsing in a heap as Kenny came at the same time spraying the mattress below him.
The lay there a moment gasping and throbbing before Damien finally pulled out giving Kenny ease as it poured from him.
Damien held Kenny as he lay beside him stroking his hair gently, lovingly.

Kenny turned to look at him flinching a little from the pain "w-who are you again?"
Damien laughed through panting " all the times you die and you don't remember me?"
Kenny was taken aback " how do you know about that"
Damien grinned laying next to him, he caught him and pulled Kenny toward him kissing him lightly "my names Damien you moron, I made you immortal. I'm your god damn boyfriend from hell"

Kenny looked at him, memory rushing back, Damien loving him, being changed so he could love him forever. He smiled happily grinning cheekily at his side " do you always pretend you don't know me?"he smirked remembering the many times they did this before.
Damien laughed and winked with a nod " It's your favourite game baby"

Okay all! That was my first one! How'd I do? XD good I hope ;) man these two never seem to get paired and they really should! Makes a lot of sense! Anyway, next will be Craig and Clyde ! Hold on to your puffball hats ^^