Cold Blooded part 6 (Creek x Kenny)

I go upstairs to find a very blushy Tweak nibbling on a slice of pizza cross legged, he glances up at me and I grin.
" dude, you didn't wait for me? I'm hurt" he drops his slice into the box " O-oh! S-shit I'm I..-"

I laugh sitting down across from him and pick up one " Dude I'm only joking, its cool. Really"
I take a bite.

He's pretty quiet now.

I guess the whole Date Combo thing did freak him out as much as I thought. I mumble breaking the silence " it was a good deal so...-"

"O-oh! Y-yeah of course! O-obviouslly!" Tweak twitched looking away from me.

Shit, I made it so awkward.

I sigh and open a beer " want one? I have lots downstairs "

Tweak smiled taking one " O-okay, not much though...I g-get kinda W-weird"

I raise an eyebrow and grin " weird huh? How?" The idea that Tweak could somehow get weirder made me curious.

"I-i don't know...I act kinda F-funny" he chugs it back and I smirk biting into a slice, wondering how that could be possible.

We finish the pizza and I pass him the brownie " W-wow this came with desert huh!"

I feel my face redden, he's adorable.

" Yeah dude, its a date combo, they always have a desert"

Tweak blushed and chuckled, he spilt it in half and passed me back the other part.

We go back to red racer as though nothing happened, after a while I turn to see how his drinks are doing. He's gone through four cans and half way into a fifth

" um, Tweak? You okay buddy? "

Tweaks head drops to the side, oh man! He drank too much, I didn't know he was such a light weight.

"Tweak?"

He grins at me, and chuckled. His blonde hair covering his left eye and he leaned forward towards me "I'm g-g-great!" His hand flops down on my leg making me jump.

" H-how are you? Craigy? Haha Cranky Craigy" he giggled laying his head on my leg.

I grin, raising my eyebrow
"Cranky? Really?"
I pull a hair from his face and he groans sleepily with a smile, His eyes closed.

I poke him awake " wake up sleepy"

He groans and it vibrates along my leg, I blush. It felt nice. Come to think of it, he's way to close to my crotch.

I push him off me gently, his head thumps lightly on the floor and he snickers. I roll my eyes and grin.

" come on idiot..."
I lift the dizzy blonde into my arms and carry him to my bed, He nuzzles into my arm refusing to let go.

"Tweaker's... You need to sleep, you're drunk"

" Y-you're drunk" he laughed.

Hes clinging to me, won't let me go!
Man he's so cute though...

Fine.

Don't let go. Neither will I.

I slide onto my side and hold him gently to my chest. He's so warm.

Cuddling him for a while I slowly fall asleep, his head resting on my shoulder. Breathing deeply in my ear.

I shiver at his warmth.

My eyes close and I'm out like a light.