Mirrors Part 3 (Butters x Kenny)

Tweek gasped " H-he W-what!? "

I nod again " gave me his number "

Tweek ran his fingers through his hair "Argh Jesus Christ!"
I sit up on my bed " Tweek focus! What do I do!?"
Tweek sighed " d-do you think hes serious? He c-could be messing with you"
I flinch a little, the thought had occurred to me. Maybe it was all a huge prank to make me feel like crap.
Cartman's done it before, many times.

Why not Kenny.

I frown " if it is its gonna suck, but if its not..."

Tweek sighed "W-well then the only way your gonna be able to tell is to text him, W-what you got to loose?"

Butters sighed and took a deep breath " I'm gonna text him"

Tweek grinned and sat down on the bed handing him his phone " d-do it"

I text him -hey...its butters-

"Shit I texted him.."

We watched the phone waiting.

I swear my heart is going to explode out of my throat!

- Bzzzz-

We nearly fall off the bed trying to catch it. "G-grab it!" Tweek points and I hold it quickly reading the text.

- hey Stotch I was starting to think you didn't get my number-

I bite my lip. Its him, Tweek smiled and yanked the phone from me texting him back. I freak out " Tweek! What are you saying!?" Leaning over him I grab it too late. My eyes widen at Tweek's message. It read:

- I wanted to make you wait for me a little-

"Tweek!?" He grinned " I was tryna g-give you an advantage! AGH!"

My face goes red as he replied.

-I've waited for you longer than you think-

Butters put the phone down " o-okay Tweek thanks for stoppn by!" Tweek laughed " I get the hint"

He waves at me as he leaves " good l-luck " the door closes over.

I sigh and go to text him again laying down on my bed when I'm met with a new message.

- is he gone?-

"W-what?" I text back nervously - how did you know someone was here?-

Then I hear a stone hit my window.

Shit.

You're kidding me.

I run over and turn my light off. Idiot he knows I'm there, but it makes me feel better as I walk over to the window and peer out. Kenny McCormick is standing by my garage. Smirking up at me..

My heart drops and skips a beat as I open the window quietly. He starts to climb the gutter and then....

"Butters why is your light off?!"
Shit my dad!

He turns on my light from the doorway, outside Kenny stops on the gutter waiting. Out of sight.

I stammer " ugh um..I..my eyes were sore so...I was taking a nap and I had them off" good save.

Kinda.

He grips my arm tightly and flung me down onto the floor, I flinch wincing at the twisted wrist " if I catch you doing anything stupid in here butters your going back in the attic"

" and keep that damn twitchy kid out of here!"

He let my arm go and slammed the door.
I shake a little, then run over and lock it turning back to the window as Kenny's head peeked up.
Running over I pull it open more so he could climb inside.
He stood up and came over to me.
" wow butters, I had no idea...is he always like that to you?"