Bright eyes part 3 (KennyxDamien)

Kenny's eyes shot open. He panted laying on the cold uncovered mattress on the floor.
'That- was a dream?' He bit his lip, sweat beading on his forehead. ' who was that?'
His hand went to the bulging problem growing under the blanket. It was tender to  touch, he gasped lightly as he stroked it.
Remembering how it felt to be restrained by a dark and powerful entity. He groaned pumping it faster and clutched the foam of the mattress in his other hand. A hot feeling rising inside him, what a strange dream.

Closing his eyes he groaned playing with the tip in his palm, thinking back on the dark eyes watching him. - watch me play with my dick, I hope you can see this- he groaned imagining his hands sliding along his bare chest and down.
Kenny moaned loudly and jumped, imagining the strong feeling of lips around his bulging hard dick.
His eyes shot open, it wasn't a dream.

Something moved under the blanket, something pressing its lips against his tip.
He panicked " What the fu-!?" He almost yelled, but it turned into a gasping moan. He lay there half leaning up in pleasure as the strange form under the sheet took it all deep into its throat.
Kenny shook and fell back feeling the heat around his dick. A slippery wet tongue slick against it rolling up and down.
He nervously put his hands onto the strange bulge in the sheet, pressing further into this wet paradise.
He pushed harder up an down thrusting deeper again and again as the wave crashed over him.
He begged for more, sliding his legs up along the strange human-like mass underneath, resting his thighs on its shoulders as he kept pumping into him.
Biting his lip he whispered with a shake " -I..I'm g-onna! ..ARgh!-"
Kenny exploded inside, gasping as he pushed the bulge onto it further squirting his hot cum with a shiver.  He shook finally regaining his reality with a light groan he blinked panting.

-what the fuck is in my bed!?-

He quickly pulled the sheet up , two red eyes sparked up at him.
Kenny tried to move back, but Damien pulled his legs in with even more force pulling him down into the darkness he flipped Kenny onto his chest whispering in his ear.
" that was great baby, should we keep going?"
Kenny's eyed widened , he had no idea..was he still dreaming maybe?

It was a good dream, he hoped.

He glanced back at the dark figure behind him, his white skin showing muscle and abs off perfectly . shaded eyes stared him down and Damien licked his lips with a grin " tell me you want it...beg me."
Kenny's dick still hard throbbed against the mattress and he groaned, wanting more. He wanted it so badly it hurt.

He nodded nervously.

"Yeah- please..fuck me"

Damien smirked eager to grant his wish.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading so far ;) if you like the series don't forget to vote and comment! Also let me know what pairing you'd like to have happen ;) I have some good ones in the mix !