Cold Blooded part 9( Creek)

Trigger warning: abuse, violence and harm. The use of slurs that I don't defend.

I open my door and jump " Tweak!? "

Closing it a little, my back to him. "What the hell are you doing!?"

"Changing dummy"

" but..you already changed!"

" they didn't fit me, why are you so shy we're both guys" I peer in, Tweek's wearing his underwear and stretching a little by the bed, he leans down over the mattress trying to reach a shirt he placed very, very far away.

My mouth falls open, he's in full view. My hearts in my ears and my face just about bursts. I stare at his ass " Craigy? Can you help me pick one? I can't decide"

Inside I'm screaming.

"Sure..." Outside I'm as cool as a cucumber.

I clear my throat and walk over to him reaching to the shirt I hand it to him, he slips into my arms " oops, s-shit sorry I slipped" he smiles up at me and took the shirt slipping it over his head " agh! Its stuck!"

I stare down at his body, his shirt 'stuck' over his head. I can't stop looking at his bare chest, time slowed down and my hands outstretched to touch his pale marble skin.

" little help!?"

I jump out of it " oh..y-yeah! " I pull his shirt down over him, his head pops up, and I swear I saw a grin there. I swear I did.
He turns away from me " Thanks" and poses a little " how's it look?"

" it looks really...fucking good"

Tweek blushed , and quickly turned around. So of course, Craig ended up staring dumbly at his ass .

He rolls his eyes and shakes his head

- I'm such a creep!-

" I'll go get the coffee..."

"W-wait!" I feel a grip on my wrist and turn to see desperation on Tweak's face.
I forget to hide the blush on my face and gulp.
He twitches, obviously nervous and leans closer to me, I don't stop him.
He whispers

"I...I don't want you to go...I..."

Downstairs the door slams closed, it scares us both making us jump apart from one another. I flinch knowing who it is " CRAIG! Get down here!"

Craig looked back at Tweak and motioned quickly, whispering " Put on some jeans! Hide somewhere!"

Tweak shook, hide? Why hide? This can't be good. Something's wrong here.

" hurry up!" I push him to the bed to get a pair and yell down to my father "YES SIR! COMING SIR!"

Tweak grabs some and puts them on
" Craig, what's going on!?"

He motions in a way that says he can't explain, just to hurry. Then he catches Tweaks arm and pulls him around the side of the bed, the side by the wall. There's a slit in the box spring

" get in! Don't make a sound"

Tweak looked at the hole and back at Craig, then crawled inside. It was right but he was completely hidden, a perfect place to hide.

Tweak POV

I tremble inside the cramped box, holding my chest tightly trying to avoid the panic attack creeping in. Tilting my head I see a pile of snacks and water bottles in here, no way...he hides in here a lot? Enough to need food in here?

I bite my lip and hold my hand over my mouth, confused and trembling.
Craig turned to leave the room when someone crashes into it

"Where's my beers!? You little shit have you been taking them?!"

The realisation of everything hit tweak, Craig's father was home.

He could hear Craig mutter an apology, and the sound of a slap rang through his ears.

" you ate all of this crap too!? Who pays for this!? Who!?"

" I did! I bought it!"

Tweak felt tears fall from his eyes and held his hand over his mouth to stop the twitching.

" get off me! Get the fuck off me!" There's a muffled sound and a few bangs, the bed jerks, followed by welping and a groan.

" learn some respect, you piece of shit fag!.......Craig?...shit!"

My heart stops.

The door slams closed. I wait for him to come get me, but he's not there.

A few minutes pass, is he coming?

Tweak pushes out of the empty box spring and pulls himself up quietly. He peers over the edge of the mattress.

All tweak can see from his view is Craig's hand laying outstretched on the ground, blood specks on his skin.

Tweak holds in a cry and crawls around, keeping low, he can see him fully now. Craig's head lay to the side, blood dripping from his beaten face.

He's out cold, there's blood on the bed banister, he must've hit his head on it.

Tweak shakily felt for a pulse, he's alive, he sighed through tears. Suddenly the footsteps of his father rang on the staircase, tweak struggled back inside the mattress just as he came back into the room.

"Great, I killed my own kid...well its fine, you were a piece of shit anyway"

Craig groaned, shit he's waking up!

Thomas ignored it, he pulled Craig by his legs from the room "you've been a disappointment from day one, now you can't even die properly?"

Tweak shook, he had to do something, anything. He crawled out and grabbed Craig's bat from his closet, following and hiding.

Craig groaned " Let me go" he kicked, coming too " so you can tell the cops again? Hell no, nope! If they know I did this they'll put me in jail "

Craig kicked at him again, his father yanked him up and dragged him to the bathroom, leaving the door slightly open. Craig welped in pain inside. Tweak couldn't see, he snuck in behind Thomas as he drew the bath he would drown Craig in. Craig panted weakly by it, he glanced at Tweak behind Thomas and away closing his eyes.

The bath filled quickly, Thomas yanked the terrified Craig up and was ready to push his head under when Tweak flung the bat across the back of his head.

The two dropped into the water, Thomas blood filling the liquid as Tweak yanked Craig out from under him. He gasped for air, and staggered to the side panting. Kicking the body away from him he shook.

"T-tweak!" He cried out grasping for him, tweak dropped the pat and rushed to his side holding him closely as they both trembled in fear and cried.

Dark chapter, but I tell dark stories so XD next chapter is the last of this one:)