Cold Blooded part 5 ( Creek x kenny)

Craig POV

I saw it! He blushed! He thought I was gonna kiss him I know it!

Should...should I go for it?

Nah...maybe?

I take a subtle breath and put the game in the Xbox passing him a controller, a few more tests and I'll decide.

I grin. Even if the results are bad, this will still be fun.

" ever played red racer 4 before? " Tweak shook his head

" i-is it hard?"

" it gets hard"

Why does everything sound like a sexual innuendo!??

I stand up and pull off my shirt to change, keeping an eye on his reaction in my side views.

"C-Craig what are you d-doing!?" I turn innocently, my bare chest a few feet from his face. " changing dumbass, I'm sick of my school clothes" I know Tweak I know,  I have glorious abs.

He's staring at me, twitching taking over and I shrug turning to take a T-shirt out " what are you waiting for? press x...."

"X-x?..." He's just watching my body as I pull a shirt from the top drawer.

" to start the game" I grin with my back to him, I had no idea I'd have this much of an effect on him.

Tweak dropped the controller and fumbled to pick it up again, stuttering " OH! Y-yeah! O-okay! S-sorry!"

So that test passed.

A few more to be 100% sure...I have to be sure. Can't let what happened in my last school happen again.

" are you hungry? I can order some food if you like" I start unzipping my pants to change into my pyjama sweats.

Tweaks mouth drops open, he's glancing at me and away unable to concentrate.

" I can order us some wings, some pizza..." I drop my pants standing in my boxers and pick up my black sweats "...or some hot dogs..." He stares at my package and gulps.

" Tweak?" I pull the sweats up covering up "Hey! Tweak!"

He jumps, dropping the controller again, the car crashes on the screen " AGH! What!? What !!!??" He shakes and adjusts quickly, maybe afraid I noticed his obvious erection.

Inside I'm beaming, that's another test you passed Tweak.

"What do you want to eat Tweak" I toss him a pair of my sweat pants to wear as pyjamas and one of my  shirts.

He gulps " I..I dont mind... C-Craig where's your b-bathroom? S-so I can c-change..." He blushes holding them in front of him.

I pretend to be unaware
" oh, just down the hall to the right. I'll order a pizza then, and some other stuff"

he smiles nodding and getting up " O-okay, I'll be right back!" He rushes out past me and runs down the hall towards the bathroom.

I grin happily to myself. He's into me, that...or I've made him extremely uncomfortable. Maybe if we had a few drinks?...

Craig half ran half jogged downstairs toward the kitchen and grabbed a few beers from the cardboard box in the pantry "this will be fun" collecting some junk and bowls, he carried them up to his room and made a pile in the floor.
I dial Pizza Nebulas number and order their date combo.
I know...its not a date yet, technically... But maybe it could be.

Tweak came back in a few minutes later wearing my T-shirt and sweats. I grin " looks good on you Tweaker's"

He blushes. It really did look good on him, but that was a major understatement. He looked hot as hell in my clothes.

" T-thank's Craig...what's all this ?" He sits next to me on the floor.

" We're having a chill night, thought it be fun, your my first guest too so I made a fuss"

He blushed and sniffles " -TThanks! T-this is so nice dude! Last time I hung out like this was in 4th grade"

Craig frowned " that's so long ago "

Tweek nodded and sighed. Craig grinned " Well not anymore, you're coming over more often"

Tweak takes a piece of candy and eats, we laugh and he watches me play red racer for a bit before the doorbell rings downstairs and I jump up " Pizzas here!"

We rush downstairs together to the doorway and i open it, the pizza boy smiled " Craig Tucker?" I nod "that's me"

" you ordered a Date night combo, extra cheese, hot wings, one desert brownie and two can's of ginger ale?"  He read off the order.

My mouth fell open and so did Tweaks. I forgot that i ordered it. We did look like we were dating, Hell he was wearing my clothes and everything.

Shit...
Shit!!!

"Yup that's it"

He gave me my total and I paid, handing Tweak the food. He bolted upstairs with it without a word.

Shit.

He heard him say it!

I know Tweak's probably tripping out.

Date night combo.

The words rang in our ears.