Bad for you part 2 ( Butters x Tweek)

I move to the seat I usually sat with Tweek, now unoccupied.
Grumpily I cross my arms and pout as he laughs at a joke Craig made a few seats ahead of me.

Asshole.

Agh...hamburger's.. I don't mean that.

Craig glances back at me and makes eye contact. I blink and smile awkwardly waving. He smirks and puts his arm over Tweek's shoulder biting his ear, Tweek twitches so loud the whole bus turns and looked " AGH Jesus CHRIST C-Craig!?"

Craig laughs, so do some others. I scowl in my seat.

He is an asshole, and I do mean it!

Embarrassing Tweak like that.... Its uncalled for. Craig knows how uncomfortable he can be.

I blush a little, suddenly I'm thinking about what they do during sex. Do they even do that? What's it like...

An image of tweak gasping comes to mind.

I shake my head and blush surprised at myself, sweet baby Jesus I need to stop thinking!

Before I know it the bus has stopped and people are getting off. How long was I day dreaming?
I stand up and pull my bag with me hopping off next to Craig and tweak, you can imagine my shock at what Craig said then
"hey Butter's come sit with us at break. It be fun..." Tweak nods happily to him.
I tilt my head "huh?" Why all of a sudden...

Craig grinned at me cheekily " come sit with us, it will be fun. Like old times."
My eyes stray to his hand on tweaks ass, his eyes darken on me.

Tweak doesn't seem to notice " y-yeah I miss hanging out w-with you, y-you're always alone"

I flinch. Its true, I am.

Besides Craig, I wouldn't pass up the chance to reconnect with Tweak so I nod and smile " Sure, sounds nice"