Cold Blooded part 4 (creek x Kenny)

Craig walked behind me most of the day, when he could. It was strangely comforting knowing he was there, but I get that it was just because he felt responsible.

I know its not anything else.

But still my hearts racing at the thought of being in his house.

" I..I need to call my p-parents or something, tell them I won't be home"
If I don't I know life is only gonna get a hell of a lot worse.

Craig nods , his expression barely changing as they leave the last class. Tweak smiled at him a small shy smile  and turned to get his books from his locker.

Craig POV

That smile was pretty cute, I mean- I'm just glad he's smiling a little.
He turns to get his books and I tap my fingers on my lap, nervous.

Is my room clean? I can't remember! I put my magazines away right? I gotta check before he comes in!

Why am I blushing?!

We're both guys, I'm sure he has them in his room too.

I clear my throat and he turns around "W-what? What did you s-say?" I jump " nothing! Just, waiting for you" rubbing the back of my head.

He shakes and grabs his bag quickly, shit I made him nervous.

We walk together past the bus, Tweak makes a squeaking noise before he asks in a mumble tone as he stares at the pavement.

" S-so... is your h-house far?"

I shake my head and keep walking, he follows by my side neither of us making eye contact.

" not really, its actually just around the corner..."

Tweak looks up at the roofs of the houses ahead, I point mine out " that ones mine."
He nods and smiled " oh, okay then, wow y-you're never g-gonna be late for school. T-that must be nice"

I glance at him, he looks nervous. I can see him twitching and trying to hold it in.

Thinking I don't notice.

He calls his parents as we walk and honestly, they seem like dicks.

" d-dad I...okay dad..I will be...I..I'm.. I dont have detention I s-swear!.........I...j-just... I'm h-hanging out at my f-friends"

Tweak blushed at the word 'friends' as though he was assuming too much and he was afraid I would deny it.

I wanted to be friends, we are friends. So I took his phone " H-HEY! C-Craig!"

I smile at him and wink. Tweak goes a shade darker and bites his lip, we're standing outside my house now

" Hello, Mr Tweek? Hi, my name's Craig Tucker. Tweak's staying at mine tonight, my parent's don't mind"

I hear him scoffing on the other end
"Fine what do I care, but tell them not to bother feeding him, the little moron is a waste of air there's no point."

I can't believe it, his dad is just like Cartman. Its too sad, how he has to live in a world like this.
Biting my lip I hang up as politely as I can muster.

" goodbye Mr Tweek."

I'm met with the big anxious green eyes of Tweak as I hand it back to him " W-well? W-what he say?"

I smile opening my door with my house key " He said have fun and stay a few nights"

Tweak sighed in relief. Then his face reddens as he makes sense of what I said. I smirk and grin walking inside
"So this is my place, my parents aren't here. Business trip in Denver, mom went with him with my little sister"

I lead him upstairs to my room, and stop at the door " Just a sec..." I close it. Making him wait outside as I clean away my playboys at cheetah speed.

Tweek POV

His house is huge, and so clean. It Smell's like one of those candles that smells like vanilla cupcakes, I love it.
He made me wait in the landing, probably afraid I'll see his underwear or something.
An image of Craig swooning over me in his black tight boxer shorts melts in my mind and I smile stupidly.
With a shake I take it out of my mind.

-dont be an idiot! Its not like that!-

His baby pictures cover the walls, he was so cute as a kid. I grin, somehow feeling comfortable here.
Its weird that my hands aren't shaking right now, that's never happened in an unfamiliar place before.

I trace the image of Craig in a school uniform, I'm guessing from his last school. He looks happy, there's a smile on his face I've yet to see in person. His pitch black hair a spiky array of gel and careful moulding.

" Okay, thanks for waiting. I just wanted to clean up a bit"

I turn to look at him and there it was. The smile I hadn't seen yet.

God he's hot.

" Tweak?"

" Gag! S-sorry, I'm coming!" I run over and rush into his room.

He closes the door, and gestures around " well this is my room! I've got an Xbox if you wanna play something-"

"-I wanna play with y-you" I nod happily. Oh god. I blush from head to toe " T-THAT CaMe Out WRONG!!! "

Craig grinned and stepped closer to me, I look away biting my nails.

He leaned closer to me, his arm raising to my face gently " What are you doing?!" I croke.

He takes a small leaf from my hair that had somehow gotten caught in it.

Jesus Christ.

I died a little inside.