Competitive Gaming (Style)

Style time! From now on these will be short and sweet ;) all characters are over 18+ in this story

Stan rested his head on the couch arm and sighed. So far everyone who said they'd be here has blown him off in the last minute.

He messaged again

The man: come on guys really!? I bought snacks and shit for this!

Fatso: my stupid moms making me go to Denver so I'm out

Barbie boy: sorry dude my dads drinking again so I gotta keep an eye on Karen

Ginga ninja: I can still come, Ike's staying at his friends so I don't have to babysit anymore.

Stan beamed , at least Kyle would be here.

The man: sweet, l8tr

Fatso: try to keep it PG 13 boys

Ginga ninja: fuck you Cartman

He got the snacks ready and set up the floor with a futon so they could use their sleeping bags on something soft.

Kyle walked in, so used to never knocking " Hey dude! Nice set up"

Stan smiled as his friend sat by him, he looked around " why we in the living room though?"

Stan shrugged " my family went to a dinner at my cousins so , the house is free and this TV is bigger than mine is"

That seemed to be enough.

Stan ordered pizza and Kyle played some games sphere as they waited.

Kyle won another round " I beat you every time!"
"That's bull! Rematch! I demand a rematch!" He finished his slice and ran over to start again, kyle kicking his ass at street fighter.

Stan laughed " screw you! In a real fight I'd win!"

Kyle laughed shoving him

" hell no! I've got mad ginger ninja skills remember!?"

Stan shoved him back playfully as kyle yanked a pillow out of his sleeping bag and hit him with it.

Grabbing Kyle's shoulders he dove at him and they rolled around one trying to defeat the other.

Stan spun kyle around onto his chest and sat on his back a leg on either side pinning him to the futon " I win! " Kyle groaned under him in defeat.

Stan bit his lip a little, the groan vibrating up his body. He went a little red feeling his member twitch, he jumped off of him . Kyle had felt it too, growing against his back.

He sat up and they looked at each other for a moment.

Considering...

Stan dove at him again pretending to fight, this time pinning Kyle down on his back. His hands above his head " I win." Stan grinned .

Kyle blushed, Stan's weight on top of him coupled with the feeling of his growing bulge resting on his stomach and the fact that Stan was pinning his hands above his head made him bite his lip and lean in to kiss him.

At first Stan moved away from him, but he couldn't hold back the urge starting to consume him.

He pressed his lips roughly against Kyle's and pushed grinding against him.
Kyle let out a light moan "I didn't know you wanted to win that badly"

Stan smirked slipping one hand under kyles sweat pants and one sliding up along kyles chest feeling the smooth pale skin.

" what are we doing dude?" Kyles eyes closed and his voice rasped as he moved in an arched way against Stan's touch.

" I dont know, but I like it" he played with Kyle's dick, still growing in his hands " Kyle you're huge" he grinned as kyle gasped clutching the sleeping bags under him.

Stans head lowered and he pulled the massive bulge free, his large solid cock standing with a twitch at his touch. Kyle blushed " I...I've always wanted to d-do this with you- AGH!"

Stan took the entire mass of Kyle's cock into his throat, he sucks up along the shaft and rolls his tongue over the tip, gasping a little as he feels the pleasure trickle from his own.

" AGh! Stan! Agh! Mrph "

Kyle gasps a moan, pushing his hands inside the opening of stans pants and pumping hard on his. He trembled at his motions, his touch of the tongue slippery and wet as the heat warmed him.
Stans body shook as he mumbled a moan against Kyle, his hands caressing kyles sides and up to his nipples. He gagged on the massive cock in his mouth, pulling him out. Precum dripping from his lip.

Kyle shivered with excitement

" Stan will you, fuck me?" He groaned as he turned over on the futon, Stan grinned wasting no time he pulled down kyles sweat pants to his knees, his hands gliding along kyles body as he placed a finger in his mouth then slid it inside kyles hole as he pressed up against him.

" you like that baby?"

Kyle blushed and nodded " AGhh yeah. " he flinched as Stan inserted two , stretching him out

" how about that?"

Kyle gasped and moaned with a tremble, clutching the sleeping bag
" y- yeah.. "

Stan reached around with his free hand and stroked the gingers dick pumping him gently. Kyle gasped a loud moan and cried out his name

" Stan! Agh! fu...put it in me!"

Stan licked up Kyle's back grinning

" what baby? I couldn't hear you"

He pushed his fingers in more, roughly. Kyle gasped and screamed
" AGH FUCK ME STAN! PUT YOUR DICK IN ME!"

Stan blushed, the request sounding better than he imagined, his dick bounced with excitement and he lined up at Kyle's entrance as he pressed him into the futon.

"Ready?"

Kyle nodded , begging for it.

Stan slid inside slowly, the walls pressing tightly around his dick. He groaned a moan as he pushed in all the way
" AH! Wow! Kyle you're so hot ERM!"

Collapsing over kyles back he rammed into him gripping his hair lightly and arching his back more. Kyle moans filled Stan's ears as he bit into his shoulder while he continued to drill deep into his ass hitting the sweet spot.
" -f -Fuck! Ah!"

The heat between them rising as sweat rolled from their bodies, Stan gripping Kyle's legs and with his strong arms he turned him around to face him as he fucked him hard.

Kyle blushed red and moaned crying out in deep breathes of pleasure as Stan watched him closely gripping kyles chin with his hand" agh..don't look away from me"

His dick hardened further and grew thicker as he got closer " I-I'm g-gonna cum!" Kyle readied for the sweet feeling as Stan exploded his hot, white seed into his ass filling him deeply, thrusting every last drop into him as Kyle shook cuming onto his chest and Stan's groaning his head off. His nails gripping Stan's back leaving marks.

The lay in a heap for a moment, Stan still inside Kyle. The hot sticky mess around them. They groan together as he pulls out, spilling onto the sleeping bag.

The look at each other and grin, the grin breaks out into a breathy laugh. Kyle nodded panting " O-okay Stan...okay...you win"

I like how this one...came out ;)