Mirrors part 1 ( Butters x Kenny)

This story came to me in a dream, it was a beautiful dream ;)

Butters POV:

I've been falling asleep in class for the past few days, I can't seem to stay awake!
I saw something I shouldn't have at the party on Saturday
- oh hamburgers! What am I gonna do!?-

Someone prodded me in the side and I groan "leave me be vile temptress!" I hear the class laugh and i jump awake looking around red faced.
I make eye contact with him, he's grinning at me.
I look away fast and swallow my heart attack.

I wish he wouldn't do that.

He knows how embarrassed I am.

I flinch and groan as Tweek tries to comfort me and pat my back " W-well it could've b-been worse Leo"

I shake my head and flop it down on the desk " are you kidding me? It took all my strength to work up the courage to confess!" I whisper frantically, my cheeks burning.

Tweek signed continuing to pat my shoulder. He too felt horrible, after all it was personal for him too.

" n-nobody knew they were in there t-together"

I flinch at the memory.

Reliving the night.
_--------------------------------

Saturday night/ Tokens party:

I'd never been to one of tokens parties before, but I talked myself into it.
I was gonna do it tonight!
I had to tell him how I felt.
I swallowed my fear and knocked, Tweek pushed me forward " j-just walk in, nobody's gonna open it "

I open the door and step into a huge crowd of drunk teens. Tweek leads me  over to the table with drinks, he already knows what to do. Unlike me he's much braver.
And that's saying something.

I walk over to the table and grab a drink, Tweek takes it from me and looks inside " Careful dude, y-you can get roofied at parties. Always pour your own drink and k-keep an eye on it"
I nod nervously "Oh sweet baby Jesus okay! Thanks fella"

I pour my own and chug it back, then another. To loosen up my nerves. Then another to calm me down. Then another to...I cant remember.. There was a reason...and another.

At this point I'm laughing at every bad joke and dancing around like an  idiot. Then I see him out of the corner of my eye, Kenny McCormick.
His dirty blonde hair spiking out of his parka. He smiles scanning the room as he laughed with Craig playing drinking games.
I wobbly start walking over, Tweek pulled me back " Dude! D-dont do it! You're h-hammered!"

I laugh - I want to be hammered-

I look back at Kenny, he moved somewhere else. Shit where'd he go!?

I watch two pairs of legs move up the stairs and I know he's going up there.

Stupidly I go back to drinking to distract Tweek, "Tweakers where's the bathroom?"
Tweek drunkenly points at the stairs and I nod staggering to the steps half crawling up.
I reach the top and get to my feet, crossing the hallway toward a room.

I open it without a second thought and walk into a scene I wish I hadn't.

Kenny had his back to me, pressing Craig against the wall of the bathroom over the sink counter, completely naked and pounding harder than I'd ever seen in any video.

I stood completely confused and aroused staring at his thrusting hips jamming inside Craig as he gripped his ass with his hand. Kenny's moans filling my ears, I go red and stutter a little meeting Kenny's eyes in the mirror.
I can't breathe.
He doesn't stop. He's surprised to see me, but I can tell being watched makes him harder as Craig gasps again.
He stares at me in the mirror.
Smiling perversely.
Kenny gasps another moan and rams Craig harder looking right at me. Craig grits his teeth loving it, no idea I was there.
"F-fuck Kenny AGh!"

I stumble back and close the door quickly and look down at my obvious erection.

Shit.

He noticed! He saw it didn't he.

Suddenly I was sober.

I bolted down the stairs and found Tweek who looked at me with a worried expression on his face " W-what happened to you?!"

I stutter a response, explaining what I'd just seen.
Tweek glows red.
We stare at each other for a moment.

Both of us fully aware we had crushes on the two.

I groan "I'm gonna...yeah..." I point at the front door. Tweek nods in shock and followed me out.