Mirrors part 2 ( Butters xKenny)

Hey! So these are as long as it takes to tell the story right XD but I write fast and often so it won't be ages lol

Tweek tried to comfort me, this whole day was going so crappy. I felt it like a stone in my stomach. It hurt, but he's not mine. Someone like him could never want someone like me...

The usual horrible feeling set in, both Tweek and myself sat through each class feeling like we had been crushed. But we weren't together, why am I feeling this way?

Kenny told nobody what happened as far as I know, and I'm pretty sure Craig was just a one night thing. But I can't get the image of his thrusting hips from my mind.

The way he looked up at me with those bright blue eyes.

The way his muscles looked as he gripped Craig....

Stop it.

-hamburgers... I shouldn't think about that in school...-

I punch myself discreetly as my pants gets tighter, making it back off a little.

The bell rings and I feel Tweek poke me again "Lunch dude..W-we gotta go" he frowned.
I turn my head on the desk to see Kenny walk by, he glances back at me from the doorway as he caught up with Stan and Kyle , I thought i saw a strange look on his face before they disappeared from sight.

I sigh and sit up following Tweek out. We reach the door " oh crap, I forgot my bag, you go on...I'll be there in a minute"

Tweek nods and walks ahead.

I turn back into the classroom and walk over to my desk reaching down to pull my bag from the corner.

-SLAM!-

I jump hitting my head on the underside of the table and look up and around.

"Craig? W-what do you want?"

He looked pissed off.

- oh hamburger's...oh sweet baby Jesus on a popsicle I'm gonna get it-

He pulls me up and looked at me dead in the eyes "so I hear you saw something at the party on Saturday"

- shit, did Kenny tell him after all!?-

I gulp " I didn't see a thing! Nothing!"

He nods his head at me "that's right, you didn't. Does...does Tweek know too?"
I blink "Tweek?.." Why would he assume that. Why would he care specifically. I mean he's my best friend so it would make sense to tell him...

Craig went pale " never mind.." He dropped me in my seat and I flinch rubbing my shoulder.
Craig looks away " not a word or I'll kick your ass, it never happened got it?"

I stutter " what never happened? "

"Exactly"

He storms out and I take a breath. Fuck he was scary.
What does somebody as nice as Tweek see in that shithead.

I get up with my bag and walk out, following the crowd to the cafeteria as I stare blankly at the floor.
" keep looking down and you'll bump into someone Stotch"

My head raises as my eyes dart up, I walked right up to Kenny without realising. Only a foot away from him now. Stan and Kyle exchange grins with each other before leaving with their trays for the table.

I start to panic as my blood raised.
He glances down at my pants and up with a grin as he leaned his head to my ear and whispered " I saw something at the party on Saturday...'

I gulped.

Forgetting the rest of the cafeteria was full of people as he whispered further.
" I liked what I saw...and I know you did too"

Hes making me sweat now, shit I need to move away, did I forget to keep breathing? All I can feel is my heart racing and the tingle of his breath on my ear.
I shake a little " I-i don't know what your talking about" I say as I quickly remember Craig's threat.

Kenny snickered "sure...maybe it was my imagination, I do see that image a lot after all"

- what's that supposed to mean!?-

He slips his hand Into my pocket and I jump. Removing it quickly he pats my shoulder and walks away to his friends table sitting down, Kyle and Stan chat to him and they laugh. I see Stan high five him and the table turn to look at me and look away again...oh god...what's going on.

I nervously put my hand in my pocket and feel around.

A piece of paper?

Kenny gave me his number.