Cold Blooded final part

I clutch Craig's hand as I call the police, explaining what happened.
I can't break down yet, I need to take care of Craig.

He needs me.

I wait with him, holding him gently while the police arrive and meet us upstairs, they take Craig out quickly and question me. I tell them everything I heard and showed them where I was hiding, the police take notes and nod.

" c-can I s-see C-Craig? " they look at each other "we can being you along to the hospital, but he needs time to recover" I nod. Happy just to be going.

" how old is Craig? Do you know?" I stand stumped. I dont know...."I'm n-not s-sure..we go to school together and I just got to k-know him"

They lead me out and I sit in the car, they bring out Thomas Tucker. Somehow, the bastards still alive.
His mouth wasn't covered by the water, just the nose.

I sigh, he didn't deserve to live.

They take Craig into the ambulance and I wait at the hospital, my fingers together.

" Tweak is it?" I nod

"He's fine, Craig has a concussion and will need multiple stitches, but the bruising will go down."

" C-can I S-stay here?"

She thinks for a moment and smiles "of course, I'll get a cot for you."

Tweak smiled and let his tears fall, wiping his eyes.

How old was Craig? I don't even know....how old the person I love is...and I almost lost him.

A day or two passed, I brought him fresh food and as much coffee as I could sneak in. Craig apologised over and over about his father, I wouldn't listen.

"Its not your fault, you didn't do anything wrong"

Craig caught my hand, I glance down at it and back up to him. My pale green eyes meeting his steel grey ones.
He smiled and I couldn't help myself, I leaned into him gently.
My lips touch his silently and our close. We simply press them together a moment, before breaking away.

We grin stupidly at one another, I shake lightly and sigh " Craig?..." He tilts his head listening

"what's up.."

He smiles stroking my arm

" H-how old are you?"

Craig smirked " I turned 18 a few days ago" my eyes widen, first because he never told me. Then secondly, because it meant he was legally an adult which meant he was free to do as he pleased.

I beam and hug him "why Tweak?"

Tweak kisses him passionately " you don't have to go to a home! I'm 18 too, and I want to live with you. Move in with me"

Craig thinks about it for a second and nods, there's nothing that can ruin this moment.

.............................

Craig grins, his hand In mine as we look around our new place. Its just us, away from all the crap that pulls us apart. He pulls me into a kiss and pressed my waist to his "did I ever tell you how much I like my shirts on you?"
Tweak blushed and pulled Craig's hat over his eyes.
Craig grinned widely, his sharp tooth poking out.
I love that thing, makes him look like a big kid.

Tweak turned him and pressed Craig against the doorway " I love you Craig Tucker"

" and I love you Tweak Tucker"

Hope the ending wasn't too bad, I'm gonna do short smut from now on XD these are practically stand alone books lol I'm gonna stick to stand alone books and smaller smut oriented ones so it doesn't go too long XD