Cold Blooded part 7 ( creek x Kenny)

Might take the Kenny out of this one, having way too much fun doing creek

I feel the weight of something over me and I groan opening my eyes slowly, tweaks face blushes red as he notices the pale arm holding him from behind.
He shakes and turns his head to see the peaceful sleeping face of Craig tucker.

Tweak blushes taking in the site, watching his chest inhale and exhale lightly.

His bed hair is adorable.

Tweak grinned to himself, Quietly he  tried to slip out from under Craig's arm without waking him.

Craig pulled him closer in his sleep with a groan, Tweak shook lightly flushing red again.

His face now right beside Craig's, the bridge of Craig's nose on Tweak's cheek.
He can hear Craig's breath in his ear.

Tweak bit his lip and looked at him again, glancing down to the open pale skin of Craig's strong shoulder.

Something in him feeling hotter.

- how did I end up like this!? Did something happen last night!? Why does he have his arm over me!? What if I'm trapped and I die under here!? Jesus Christ! What if the gnomes come back and kill me?! Or a fire happens and I can't move so I die!!?-

"Raaagghh!!!!"

" Agh!!" Craig jumped awake and slid off the bed with a thump, his head popped up quickly " W-what!? What!? Where!?" He looked around frantic, confused on the floor.

Tweak covered his body in the blanket and shook " I'm gonna die!!"

" the fuck are you talking about!?"

"The fire will get me and the gnomes are gonna pull my burnt underpants from my corpse!"

Craig blinks -the fuck he just say?-

He rolls his eyes" dude, your fine. There's no fire...or gnomes" he grinned resting his head on his hand.

Tweak looked up over the sheet

" Really?"

"Really"

Craigs eyes glance quickly and away from the bulge in the bed. He turns away pretending not to notice.

But he did.

Tweak's morning wood.

He gulped holding in the feeling he got from it, trying to put it out of his mind he went to stand up and went white as he looked down at his own growing.

Craig kept his back to Tweak and went to the closet to grab a baggy sweater.
Nervously he picks one out, jumping when he notices tweaks hands ree teaching around his chest holding him.

He twitches against him, Craig bites his lip holding in a shiver of pleasure.

"Thanks for last night Craig, I had a lot of fun"

He didn't stutter, maybe he's becoming more comfortable around me.

I try to avoid him seeing my problem as best I can and pull the sweater on

"N-no problem Tweak, that's what a friends for right?"

Great. Now I'm the one stuttering.

"Yeah, thanks though. I don't know what I'd have done if I wasn't here last night"

Craig flushed red, he didn't want tweak to let go, but he didn't want him to see his huge raging boner either... Craig removed his arms from him, turning his head he grinned.

" I'll be right back...grab any clothes you want, I'll make us some coffee in a sec..j-just gotta go to the washroom "

Tweak nodded looking in the closet.

Craig closed the bathroom door and grabbed his dick in his hand, sitting on the side of the bath he pumped it, think about Tweak's pale skin and peach lips against his.
His mind slowly turned to fantasy as he imagined leaning over the smaller figure, hearing Tweak moaning in his ear begging him to go harder.
Craig shivers lightly, his fingers sliding along the tip of his cock, precum sliding from it. He grips harder and kept pumping, images of Tweak's exposed ass in front of him.

He gulped back a moan, imagining ramming inside the tight hole over and over, gripping his hips and finally, filling him up with his white seed.

Craig groaned, a small moan escaping his lips "-Tweak!- ah!" He came, spraying up a little and into his hands.

There was a knock on the door and Craig jumped fumbling " w-what!?"

A mumbled voice on the other side shook him, his face beat red

"hey Craig, did you call me?"

Shit! Tweak heard me say his name!?
Fuck!

"Um, yeah..."

"What's up? You okay?"

"Could you...get me some toilet paper?  From downstairs, we're all out up here"

" oh, sure! I'll save you!"

I hear him run away, fuck.... I'm not sure which is worse, Tweak hearing me moan his name or Tweak thinking I'm taking a crap right now...