Bad for you Part 4 ( Butters x Tweek)

I didn't plan it, I swear I didn't plan it!
I just wanted to help him, to see if he needed a friend!

Now I'm pressing up against him in the bathroom stall.
How did this happen?!

- oh sweet baby Jesus-

Tweeks blushing, his hands around my shoulders with his tongue in my mouth. I hold him around the waist, pulling him into me. He swirls his tongue around mine like an expert, meanwhile I'd never even kissed before.

I break away hesitant " Tweek...I..I dont know how to do this..." I gasp through hot breaths as he kisses my neck biting down on it.

I feel myself heating up as I gasp through gritted teeth.
Tweek smiled at me and pushed me against the stall wall, its tight in here and there's barely enough room to move around.
But he acts like he's done this before.

"I like you..."
What happened to his stutter?

I blush , wondering if they did this in here at one time. I can feel myself getting harder and I can't control it, I want him too. But I've never done anything like this.

" w-wait Tweek, I dont know how to...I've... Never done anything "
Tweek kissed me again, my hands automatically slide up his shirt to grip his chest.
He whispered " don't worry, I know what to do" I grin at him. I didn't even know I wanted him this way. What does it mean?
Suddenly all of my problems with Craig began to come into focus, I was jealous because I wanted Tweek.

He was mine.

Tweek unzipped me quickly, my restricted pants were beginning to hurt until I open and he pulls me out into his hot palm.
My body shakes, I wanted this bad.

I'm embarrassed he could see my dick out but it turned me on like crazy to see him holding it, almost on his knees looking up at me.
He takes me in his mouth and starts to suck, I shake and hold mine to stop the sounds.
The sensation a wet, slippery whirlwind of hot saliva mixing with the throbbing of his tongue sliding against my shaft.
There's nothing to hold onto so I clutch my grip on his spiky blonde hair, gasping a light and quiet moan.

My legs shake and i hold in my sounds as people come in and out of the bathroom, there's something incredibly hot about them not knowing what we're doing.

Exposing.

It feels wrong in a right kind of way.

I'm begging to cum in his mouth now, I know its wrong. After all he's still with Craig. But this, its a sweeping moment in time. I just want to exist now. Just us.

"Agh! Urmph!.."

Tweek stops sucking and stood up, he puts a finger on my lips and shushed me with a grin " they might hear us" he said.
I pant nodding an apology, my dicks throbbing with excitement as he strokes it with his hand" T- tweek, your making me s-stutter now" he chuckled and turned me around fast.
My only want is to follow his every whim.
His lips in my ear..

" don't make a sound" he whispered.

He's bossy now, a trait I'm glad he's picked up from Craig. I can't keep any promises, I might have to moan.

I can feel him sliding my pants down a little now, his bare dick touching my ass.

Oh god, I dont know.

I whisper breathily
" will it hurt?" Tweek nodded " at first, but it goes away after a while. Do you want to try?"
I think a moment and nod shyly.

He slides his fingers inside , his dick between my thighs as he stretches my hole out. I flinch a little but so far it feels great. Placing my hand beneath my legs I play with him while he works.

I hear him groan for the first time, it nearly sends me over the edge.

He spits and soaks me up.

"Ready Leo?"

His hands were on my hips now, I'm nervous " yea, I trust you"

Tweek slowly pushes inside me, I almost cry out a moan and he covers my mouth with his other hand. It feels like I'm being pushed onto his dick and pressed at the same time.

I groan loudly under his palm, my legs shaking. The intense pain mixed with pleasure drives me insane, he feels huge stuffing inside me.

Tweek gasps and shivers in pleasure leaning over my hips " Agh! F-fuckAGH J-jesus Christ !" The vibration of his voice rushing through my body.

I groan through his palm and he slides two fingers into my mouth, enough for me to speak again. My dick swaying with his movement.

" T-tweek AGH! Urmph!"

He slams into me over and over, we don't care who knows what's going on anymore. All I want now is for him to keep pounding my ass as fast as he can.
I grip his leg pulling him closer, making him go deeper. The lack of space forcing him tightly on top of me.
Tweek shakes and my eyes widen as I feel him grow larger inside. He groans " aUgh! Butter's i-im ...i'm gonna AGHhh!"

He pulls my head toward him and kisses me hard through our joined moans as he explodes his seed deep inside and I splash my own on the stall wall infront.

Holding me a moment he pushes the last of it inside, thrusting with a groan and pulls out . some dripping on the floor. I gasp for air, my body in shock as to what just happened.

Tweek just fucked my brains out in the school bathroom. That happened!

I clean myself off as we both stare at each other in a mixture of confusion and amazement. It all happened so suddenly, it felt so good.

But...Tweek had a boyfriend.

I bite my lip. Returning to sanity...

- Shit-

"I...I'm sorry Tweek, I'm sorry!.."

I open the Door and rush out.

How could I do that to him, how could I make him confused when I promised to help him?

"B-butters! W-wait!"

I'm a terrible friend.

It just...all happened so fast.