Skipping Gym part 1 ( CraigxTweek)

Tweeks POV:

I can't help it if I twitch, just like I can't help how I feel about you.

Craig Tucker.

Something about him makes my heart race faster and my legs weak.
But he hates me.

I'm sure he does.

Going about my usual day, being picked on my my classmates and dodging fists at lunch I usually squeeze in enough time to pass by the school gym. Craig is almost always there working out on a machine surrounded by his friends Clyde, Token, Stan and Kyle.
All of them the most athletic boys in school.

I wish I was one of them, but I was born with a horrible muscular problem. Maybe then I'd be able to be friends with him, at least.

I peer around the side of the lockers through the glass window that looks into the gym room.
Craig laughed with Clyde, beads of sweat formed on his face and gym clothes. I blush lightly biting my lip as i check him out.

He pulls his wet shirt off over his head dropping his hat on the floor. His bare back in my view.

My heart pounds looking at him. The arch of his back, the curve of his spine. I shake off the images appearing in my head.
' no, I shouldn't be doing this! Its weird! Its not right! What's wrong with me?!'

My eyes widen as Clyde picked it up for him handing it back.
Their hands touch for a second.

Just a split second.

I bite my lip nervously, there's no way.

" what are you doing twitch?"

I jump and turn around quickly to see Cartman right in my face. He grinned down at me casting a shadow.
" I-I..I'm-" I mumble in fear, my twitches building up inside me.

Cartman snorted a laugh " you think you can fight me if you join the gym asshole?" I shake my head and twitch nervously holding my hands together " N-no I..-"
Cartman hit me hard in the stomach, I fell forward with a groan as he pulled me back up slamming my back against the gym room glass. Inside the people jump and turn to look.

He punches me again and again as I whimper in pain " C-c-cartman S-s-top!" I cry out as he drops me with a kick. He laughed " your never gonna beat me twitchy, your just a little bitch." He looked up at the faces inside the gym and smirked as he turned away.
I pull myself up, my blood streaked on the glass as I wince standing against it. I don't dare glance back at the group inside. I can't see him laugh at me.

So i stagger back to class holding in the tears swelling in my eyes.

H

ey guys! So apparently I write a lot too fast, because nobody has seen any of these yet XD but I'm holding out hope for some fellow yaoi fans to peek their heads in here ^^ *Author waits patiently waving a BL flag on top of giant stack of yaoi books.