Bad for you part 6 (Butter's x Tweek)

I bury my head in my blanket, its a horrible mix of emotions. On one hand, everything we did felt amazing.
On the other, I caused Tweak to cheat on Craig.
I've made a terrible mess of things.

Not to mention what will happen to me if my parents find out.

I groan annoyed. Blush coming back to me as I remember the feeling, tightly rammed against the stall.

I take a breath as my body relives it,my hand sliding down to my growing erection.

A gasp escapes my mouth as I stroke, I shake it off and sit up mad at myself again.

" I need a shower..."

..................
.....

Slumping back into my room refreshed and ready to sleep I make a yawn, dropping my towel and crawling into bed.
I can't believe what we did!

-stop it butters!-

I curl the blanket around my arm and snuggle into it to sleep, knowing tomorrow might not be so good.

Thank god it was Friday today.

I close my eyes and quietly drift off to sleep.

My first time. I had my first time.

.................
...

I bite my lip nervously.

Oh hamburger's!

I planned on staying inside all weekend so nobody could find me, I ignored all incoming messages from Tweek and Craig, not reading a single one.
My hearts beating in my ears, why! How did I end up at the shopping mall getting groceries!?

My phone buzzes in my pocket, but I won't look. I shouldn't. I go to reach for it and groan hopping on my heels aggravated " shit!"
I pull it from my pocket and scroll through them.

Tweek:
Butters let's talk about this, we should really talk about it!

Tweek:
Why won't you look at your messages?

Craig:
You sly little bastard just wait, I'm gonna fucking destroy you!

Tweek:
Butter's I told him it wasn't just you, it was me too. I wanted to kiss you, its not just you

Craig:
How could you go around pretending to be innocent and then get fucked in the bathroom!? I knew you were a freak

I skip over the messages from them both over the last few days, reading the most recent one with a rock in my stomach. It came in only 3 minutes ago....my eyes widen and the hair on my neck stands up.

Craig:
Don't think your getting off easy for this Stotch. I'm gonna make you pay for fucking my boyfriend. Nice jacket btw.

I freeze, looking around slowly. He's seen me, he knows where I am.
I tremble as I type a reply...

Butters:

Craig I swear it wasn't intentional, I went to see if he was okay and it just kind of happened

Craig:
You could stop at any time prick

Butters:
I know! I'm sorry! I just...got swept up in it. I never did anything before!

Craig:
I don't give a fuck if you've done it before, I've already fucked Tweek up for this, you deserve way worse!

What!? Did he hurt Tweak? But...

Butters:
Tweek was only in there because of your selfish ass! You treat him like crap! He doesn't like the way you mess with him in public!

Craig:
That's weird, he doesn't seem to mind fucking in public bathroom's. Really convincing me here.

Butter's:
Can't you see what you do to him!?
He deserves better than I fuckhead like you!

Next thing I know my phone is slapped out of my hand. A clothes rack is toppled onto the floor, Craig Tucker is on top of me hitting me over and over.

I flinch grabbing his fist in my hand and push him over to hit him back screaming "how could you hurt him!? This was all your fault to begin with!"

Craig knees me and I fall forward before he punches my face " you little!- " he keeps punching "do you think I deserve to be chested on?! By a brat like you!?"

He drops my head down and I wince trying to get up, spitting blood on the floor " Fuck you Craig, your bad for him! Not me!"

Craig slams his fist in my stomach and walks off staggering out of the store.