TokenxKenny ( dollarboy)

I thought a richxpoor pairing would be really interesting ;) never shipped these two before!

" come on Token! I'll do anything! You're the only person left I can ask!"
Kenny begged , his dirty blonde hair over his eyes " please dude? I need a fix!" He called up from the gate toward Tokens bedroom window.

Token shook his head " Hell no! And stop coming around here! I'm not giving you anything McCormick!"

He closed the window over, dropping down on his bed pulling his headphones on listening to Rammstein Sonne.

It didn't last long, Kenny busted through his bedroom window having scaled the fence and climbed the tree, token let out a shout as  he landed on top of him dropping his ear buds out of his ears.

" dude! Get the fuck out of here!" Kenny shook his head and leaned over him " Token I'll do anything you want, just give me enough money to get a few grams!"
Token felt the blush begin to seep into his face as Kenny got closer, something must have tipped Kenny off and he grinned as he leaned in closer only inches away.

"Anything Token... You know I'm good for it" he breathed in his ear and bit down gently on his ear. Token blushed pushing him off " fuck you Kenny!"

" if that's what it takes"

"W-what?"

" you can, as much as you want...if that's what it takes"

Tokens mouth fell open as Kenny slipped the bottom of his shirt into his mouth and bit down sitting up on Tokens lap posing, showing off his rock solid abs he grinned " I can make you squirm Token, you know you're curious"

Kenny felt Token growing under him, his body reacting before he wanted to, giving him away as he bit his lip.

" I..."

Kenny slipped his fingers down tokens chest and gripped his shirt pulling it off over his head.

Token groaned sitting up , he did want him. Bad.

He slipped his legs around Kenny and hugged onto his chest, gasping as kennys growing bulge touched his "a-alright... Fine..you want the money?"

Kenny grinned kissing Tokens neck whispering his reply as he stroked his hands up along tokens soft skin "I really do, and I want you..."

Token smiled laying back , his arms over his head " then earn it McCormick "

Kenny grinned, yanking his shirt off and tossing it across the room. Smirking he licked down Tokens chest towards his dark blue jeans opening the button.

Sliding his fingers into the fold he pulled Tokens thick cock from its hiding place. Token murmured a groan as Kenny slid his tongue along him, staring back into Tokens eyes.

Token let out a gasping moan " Agh! Yeah..."
He grinned gripping Kenny's head and shoving the blondes mouth onto his cock making him suck deeper up and down.
Kenny gargled a groan of pleasure, his own flicking in anticipation.
His tongue flicking over and around, sucking and slurping on Tokens precum.

Token bit into his lip squirming as he gripped Kenny's hair " AGh! Kenny! Yeah.. Like that AH!"
He shivered groaning loudly as he pulled the blondes head from his dick staring straight at him with a grin "turn around"

Kenny obeyed happily, turning his body around for him as Token removed his jeans standing up . Kenny bit his lip and shook excited, waiting to be taken.

Token smirked and smacked his ass hard, Kenny let out a gasp of pleasure " Token, I had no idea you were kinky..Agh!"

He slapped again and gripped his hips making Kenny's dick bounce again, Token liked watching it do that.

" there's a lot you don't know about me McCormick "

" I...agh...like a bit of mystery..."

Token grinned and stuck his fingers in sliding inside, stretching him out as he eyed the lube in his drawer.

" one more thing...don't move"

Kenny waited patiently, obeying as Token slipped a gag into his mouth .

Kenny smirked wearing it, he liked kinky.

Token lubed up and stretched him out again, making sure he wouldn't hurt him, somehow Kenny looked pretty prepared already.

He prepared to enter, lined up at the entrance. Token grinned " ready Ken?"

" urphm" he nodded

" beg me for it"

Kenny chuckled through his gag and squirmed against Tokens dick grinding up on him begging.

Token smirked " alright, if you want it that bad"

He pushed his thick cock deep inside making Kenny groan through his gag, he squirmed again as Token filled the space inside.
Token gasped in pleasure " ugh..." He whispered " wow...t-that's..." He thrust in more, Kenny groaned again twitching around him, it made Token crazy.

"F-fuck dude!..d-dont do that agh!"

Kenny did it again, squirming and grinding against him as Token leaned over him shaking in pleasure.

He couldn't control himself any longer " urgg!!"

He rammed into Kenny as hard as he could making him gasp a moaning groan of pleasure tilting his head back.
Token kept going, gripping Kenny's ass and ramming into him unable to stop himself or slow down.

Kenny shook his dick twitching as he let out a high pitched moan, his body shivered as he came on Tokens bed sheets and his arms that were holding him up.
Token gripped Kenny's hair and rammed inside one last time before exploding filling his ass up. He gasped in intense pleasure gripping Kenny's ass making him groan again as he pulled out, his dick sprung upward freely.

Token panted removing Kenny's gag as the both fell onto the bed in huffed breaths.
Kenny grinned " wow...well...that....was awesome..."
He panted. Token laughed " Y-yeah....I ..know..."

"So?.."

"So what?"

" the money?"

" oh yeah.."

Token grinned handing it to him, along with extra. Kenny smirked "I'm gonna go buy my shit, but..." He leaned over token kissing him gently a grin growing across both of them "

I'm coming back for round two"

Token laughed " you fucking better"

So I didn't ship it, but now I do o.o the chemistry! My lordie!