Cold Blooded part 2 (Creekx Kenny)

Trigger warning: abuse, violence, suicide. If you are suicidal please don't read this chapter.

Quietly I close my front door and sneak towards the staircase, keeping my eyes on the living room where I could clearly see my fathers arm and beer bottle hanging from the chair, his back to me.
I hold my breath and bolt up the stairs. He drops his bottle and yells after me " TWEAK!? Get your ass back here!"
I run panicked and turn fast to lock my bedroom door but he gets there first and pushes it open, his strength in his years.
I back up as he drunkenly walks toward me " Where the hell have you been!?" I shake as I bump into my bed " I- I've been at S-school d-dad"
He back hands me and I fall hitting my nose on the bed post, blood gushing from it I yelp and hold it.

" Don't back talk to me you little spaz!" He grips my arm and squeezes, I yelp and cry out" if you try to run away again I'm gonna tie you to the bar in the closet and leave you in there, do you hear me??!"
I nod frantically, blood dripping from my nose onto my jeans. His fingers crushing my wrist, pulling me up he throws me onto the bed " you scream like a girl" I curl up and shake as he slams my door shut, leaving.

Home sweet home.

Tears roll down my cheeks as I hold my head, trying to silence my ticks. Afraid they might enrage him again like last night.
Ever since my mother died my father has blamed me, he takes it out of me daily.
I get up quickly and run over, locking the door. Then see to my bloody nose.

My stomachs growling...I hadn't eaten at lunch today.
Cursing my stupidity I sigh and crawl under my sheets, I don't want to be strapped to the closet bar again.

" Agh! ..mrph.."

I cover my mouth to keep them in, what if he does it again!?
Last time he didn't come back for three day's.
Shaking my head I try to convince myself it will all be fine, that I'll be back in school in a few hours.

Closing my eyes I drift off to sleep, reliving today's events.

A boy comes to mind, He's in a blue and yellow puffball hat.

...............

My stomach growls as I wait at the bus stop. Its my own fault for not eating yesterday at school. Dad was passed out in the living room so I was able to make my coffee before I left, but not much else.

My face flushed red as people began to show up and wait next to me, tilting my head to the side I notice that Craig guy watching me.
I look away from him, a second later Cartman's arms are around my neck "morning twitchy! Sleep well?"

Kenny's voice rang in again as usual "let him go Cartman, its too early for this bull crap"
My eyes race to Kenny. He always defended me, I don't know why he does it because he's still friends with that monster.
Cartman drops me suddenly.
" oops my bad twitch, you should try to use both hands when you fall"

I flinch, too tired to get up. So I stay there staring at the ground. Giving up.
Kenny stooped down next to me
" Tweak?..."

I can't take it anymore. Clocking out.
I can hear him trying to talk to me, but I'm done.

Kenny looked at me with a worried expression " Tweak, you're scaring me. Snap out of it" he shakes my shoulder and I look at him, exhausted.

I see myself reflected back in his eyes and I sigh getting up. Kenny helps a little.
The bus crawls to a stop and I get on, tuning everything out as I stare out the window.
Everything seems like a pointless strain of events that lead nowhere in particular.
I sigh and grip my bag, nobody would miss me if I wasn't here.
Taking a breath I look into my bag, all of my subscription pills are in there.
But I've no idea how it will go.

The bus stops at the school and everyone files out onto the pavement, I see the boy with the blue hat stop and turn to me. We make eye contact for a second while I pop my first pill in.
Is he worried? Nah, his face is so neutral its hard to tell what he's thinking. Craig goes to open his mouth to speak, but is pulled from the bus by Clyde.

I follow and get off.

Was the school always this grey?

Slowly I slump my head down and walk to the bathroom, Craig's eyes follow me as I go.

................

Craig POV

I've been watching how they treat you here and I don't like it. At first it was funny, because I thought it was a once off, now I realise you go through this daily. You even suffer from ticks and shakes and nobody will give you a break, I'm ashamed I laughed at you.

I saw him take a pill, now he's taking another one. Something isn't right. I can feel it in my stomach, watching him walk inside I see him pull another from his pocket, he's taking them like tic tacs. I'm not a pharmacist, but I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be doing that...

Should I follow him?

Maybe I'm over thinking it...

Clyde grips my shirt " dude come on! I got the new red racer on my phone wanna watch?"

I nod " just gonna go to the bathroom first, I'll be right back"

If I'm right, then I can't do nothing.

Clyde rolled his eyes "fine, we can watch it at lunch then"

I smile and turn away following Tweak closely, he turned ahead of me and walked into the bathroom.

I take a breath and wait a second, I must be insane.

I shake my head and go inside.

Tweak's facing the long mirror on the bathroom wall and in it's reflection I see him pouring the bottle into his hand, raising the entire contents to his lips.
My eyes widen and I rush over to him slapping his hand away, the pills fly everywhere and he looks at me with a startled terrified expression.

I forget what I probably look like, a mix of anger, terror and shock on my face as I scream at him " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? "

He jumps and shakes, my hand on his wrist. I look down at the bruises showing from under his sleeve and back up at him.

My expression softened.

"I...I'm..."

His eyes welling up in tears, my hearts pounding in my ears and my body works on its own pulling the crying blonde into my embrace.
He sobs on my shoulder and trembles, without thinking I stroke his hair and whisper " its alright Tweak, I'm here for you."

I can't believe Cartman drove him to this. Letting him go I put my hand out firmly and speak "All of them, now"

He shakes and nods to me, handing me over the other 3 bottles he brought. Was he really going to take all of this!?
Craig sighed " well looks like your stuck with me now."
He jumped looking at me with a hiccup " w-what?"

I smile at him , my hands in my pockets "I can't leave you alone after this, I'm gonna shadow you from now on, and your staying over at my place tonight. "

Tweaks eyes widened " b-but y-you dont even k-know me..."

Craig frowned " I'd like to get to know you...and it would be irresponsible of me to let you out of my sight after this"

Its true I didn't know anything about the blonde guy, but honestly he seemed nice to me.
He gave off a vibe of caring that I never felt anyone else around here have.

I wanted to be his friend.

He shakes nervously as I hand him a tissue to dry his tears " for now think of me as your bodyguard I guess"

Why am I going this far?

Tweaks bright green eyes meet my steal grey ones and he smiles through his sniffles, my heart skips a beat. My face is heating up, I shake it off.

" come on, I'll walk you to class..."