Twilight 13

SA trigger warning. Be advised

Twilight 13

"Well, Hello there," James said before he launched himself at Winny and she was ripped from her bike.

*******

"Who are you?" Winny's voice shook, no matter how hard she tried to control it. When she had woken up, remembering instantly being thrown off the road and snatcjed, she easily recognized the interior of Bella's old house in Phoenix. There was also a man standing in front of the television watching old videos of what looked like ten year old Bella at Ballet

When James heard that Winny had woken up, he turned around and grinned at her cruelly.

"Oh goodie, you're awake. For a few seconds there I was afraid that I had cracked your skull."

As he mentioned it, Winny winced from the throbbing in her temple.

"Who are you," she repeated hoarsely. Clearly she had also been asleep long enough for her throat to get dry.

James stalled over to stand above where she was laying on the couch, and caressed her cheek mockingly.

"I'm the vampire that your sister pissed off. Unfortunately I couldn't get to her mother or father, so I had to make do with you."

That only left Winny with more question, mainly what had her sister done? Instead she focused on one that would help her chances of survival.

"What are you going to do with me?"

James grinned again and his caressing had turned brutal as it flew to her wrist and squeezed. Winny heard a snapping sound, and there was a moment of pain before the pain hit her like a flame.

"I'm going to use you as bait. But until then you are my toy." James spoke over her whimpers.

*******

When the Cullens moved to set fire to the ballet studio, with James in it, they almost missed Winny. It had actually been Rosalie that found her and saved her from being burnt alive. Winny was in bad shape.

There were bite marks littered up and down her arms, but when Rosalie sniffed no Venom in her blood. Her arm was also bent a bit and upon further inspection, Rosalie could see that it was broken. There were more injuries scattered across her body and when Rosalie realized that it meant James had not only taken her, he had been torturing her since she'd been taken, Rosalie felt sick. It was so close to what had happened to her so many years ago.

*******

Bella had run away and was in the hospital, Renee gave him quite the tongue lashing because he wasn't there for their daughter. But Winny had been gone too, and almost as soon as he'd gotten the call about Bella, he'd gotten another one. Sam Uley, a boy from the Reservation and leader of Winny's search party, had found Winny in the woods almost dead and had run her to Forks hospital. It had been so bad that she'd needed to be transferred to the one in Seattle. And that was where Charlie, Billy, and Jake all were waiting to see if she would wake up.

Charlie felt horrible that it had taken him two days to notice she was gone. The first night he and Bella had fought, and Charlie had gone to bed almost in tears. The second day he felt so awful about Bella leaving that he didn't notice until he came home that Winny wasn't there. He again had gone to bed assuming that she was at Billy's to look after them.

On the third morning he'd called Billy, and later called in her missing. She had been gone for a week and a half before they found her. Winny was pale and lifeless in the hospital bed. There were dark circles under her eyes, she was bruised from head to to, her skull was cracked as were three other bones. And the sicko who had taken her had covered her arms and legs in bite marks. The rape kit had come back positive.