Breaking Dawn 6

Breaking Dawn 6

"Dios mío," Eleazar gasped as soon as Winny stepped foot into the room. "You must be Aro's rarity."

From where Bella was reading to Renesme, the newborn's red eyes flickered to Eleazar with barely contained annoyance. The ever looming threat of her sister's unappreciated immortality was a thorn in Bella's side, one which she loathed to be reminded of.

"How can you tell?" Bella asked tightly.

Eleazar gave Bella a wide smile, not noticing her grimace, before he turned back to view where Winny had frozen in place. She's been playing liaison between her father and Bella, making sure that he didn't make any more unexpected visits while the Cullens had vampire guests. Only when she returned she hadn't expected for Bella and Edward to be back already with the Denali coven in tow.

"Your sister is already so powerful I can sense her as a human, as clear as I could any vampire. She will have a similar gift to that of your daughter, Renesmee."

Bella's jaw clenched even further and Edwards pet his mates hair. He knew of her near hatred for her sister but as Edward saw it, Winny had done them more favors than they could repay. If she hadn't been there in Italy, Aro would have surely killed them all.  Edward could see that he planned to. Winny had fed Bella her blood when Renesmee needed it and she would be the reason Aro wouldn't go after their daughter, if they survived the battle ahead. When Aro had Winny, her talents only hindered by her sister, then he would have no need for Renesmee.