Author's Note

Generally I try not to do these, especially when this book is already less than normal, but I was thinking about something and wanted people's opinions. (all 1.6K of you).

I have the Epilogue of this book written already, and have since before I posted a lot of the newest parts (I can't really call them chapters because they're all so short). Anyway, for an Easter Special I wanted to post a chapter about Winny coming back from Italy to spend Easter with her father, Sue, the Cullens, and the Pack and have Renesmee, Rosalie's daughter, and another surprise child whose parents will remain nameless look for Easter Eggs. However I want to introduce all of those children before the Easter special, so I will have to post the Epilogue.

How will that go over with any and all Sister fans? 

Also, as I've said before, I really want to add more to this story (I already have a chapter planned where Winny watches the Cullens and the Pack train for the Newborn Attack) but other than that I'm out of ideas. If you have anything you want to see Message me and if I like it, I'll post it in the book with a dedication. At the very least I can write up the part and send it back to you for your own enjoyment.

On another note, does anyone want to make a new cover for Sister?  The one now was made on my phone and it's not the greatest. If you make a ner cover (or fanart?) then I can make a note of it or dedicate a story part. Anyway, thankś for reading this far and stay ready for holiday themed special chapters.

(This where also be where I post any other Author's notes, so I'll put the date when I post them so you can see how recent they are.)

(March 3, 2018)

Easter was yesterday and I have no Easter Special started. Now I could blame that on my recent surgery or I could admit that I just forgot about how close Easter was (and that I planned to write the special) until I was three eggs into my family easter egg hunt.

To make up for it I posted the pack training chapter (just now) and I'd like to take a vote in the comments. To post the Epilogue or not to post the Epilogue. There are now 6.75K reads on the story, so I know people are at least tolerant of my work. However the Epilogue is more than 2600 words long, so I did put a bit of effort into it.

For the vote I guess I'll say the end of the month or 5 comments (whichever comes first) for if I post the 'final' chapter or not.

Happy Easter.

(April 8, 2018)

So I have the Epilogue, a chapter on what happens with Rose and her quest for a baby, and then another spawn of the series. I've gotten like one person asking me to post the Epilogue so that is a little disheartening. Furthermore I'm working on another twilight fanfiction called Pack, which I'll be posting eventually. If I were to write a City of Bones, Harry Potter, Avengers or other Fandom fanfiction, would anyone be interested? We have 16K reads now, so thanks for that. 

One more time, I have people asking for more chapters but I have no idea what else you want me to write. If you have certain scenes you want, message or comment and I will do my best to write it. The ball is in your court now because I really have no more ideas for the time being.

(April 26, 2018)

Just took a personality test and it turns out that I have the same personality type as Bella Swan. FML

(February 11, 2019)