Twilight 5

Twilight 5

Winny was again in the library the next day at lunch. She hadn't really planned to be there, although she did have an assignment from her first period class, but when she'd walked into the lunchroom earlier she'd seen Bella sitting at her table, probably in her chair, and seen her truly happy for what seemed like the first time since Bella had gotten to Forks. So Winny had left her alone and retreated to where she knew she wouldn't ruin Bella's- and therefore her father's- happiness. She would have been content had it not been for Rosalie Cullen sitting across the library from her sending a bone chilling glare her way.

Rosalie Cullen, much like the four other Cullen children and their two parents, had never really appeared on Winny's radar. She remembered Jessica talking incessantly about Edward Cullen when they'd first gotten to Forks but after the pale boy had turned down Jessica's advances half a dozen times, the babble had ceased. That was why Winny was so confused because she was sure she couldn't have done anything to offend the beautiful blonde. She hadn't said two consecutive words to the young woman. Winny glanced up one more time, met Rosalie's angry golden gaze again, and then turned so that her back was facing the Cullen. She didn't get much more work done.