Breaking Dawn 8

Breaking Dawn 8

"Hey, Rose," Winny came hesitantly up beside the vampire who was leaning against the railing of the Cullen porch, watching Renesmee play with her mother and father. There was a sad look in Rosalie's eyes. "Remember when I told you about surrogate mothers?"

Rosalie stopped watching the scene before her long enough to look at her friend with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah?" Rosalie said cautiously. "What about it?"

Winny took her hands out from behind her back and gave Rosalie the piece of paper she was holding. She was due to graduate in a couple of months, then go to Vultura shortly after that, and she'd disappeared into her room for the last three weeks when she wasn't in school.

"When you disappeared, your mother and father had another baby. Your little sister was twenty-one years younger than you." Rosalie took the paper Winny was offering and looked down to see a name on it. "I did even more research and learned that your sister Lilliana Hale had lots of children, her youngest being when she was thirty-six. Your niece is thirty-five next year."

Rosalie frowned and tilted her head to the side.

"What does my human niece that I've never met have to do with anything?" she asked curiously, her eyes still on the paper in her hands.

Winny grinned.

"I know that since Bella had Renesmee you've been thinking about it. You want to have a baby with Emmett. Which is what made me think. Your niece would probably have about a sixth of your human DNA. Of course your parents might not have given your sister the exact genes they gave you, only identical twins have identical genes and your sister's husband would have some genetic input but what I'm trying to say is that-"

"You're saying that you found me a way for Emmett and I to have a baby," Rosalie finally understood, and she dropped the paper as her hands flew to her mouth in shock.

Winny nodded.

"Your niece is still young enough that she should still drop an egg every month or so, and if we ask, explain a bit of the situation, she might be willing to give you an egg. I even talked to Aro," Rosalie made a face, "And he said that their current receptionist was a woman with three children already who would be more than willing to carry your baby."

Rosalie's face was still in shock, and somewhere else in the house Alice let out a frustrated snarl.

"Who," Alice  demanded as she appeared in the living room with a delicate scowl on her face, "Just made the future disappear?"

Rosalie started to cry.

(I got this idea from another Twilight fanfiction, one where Bella is normal but also writes everything down. Anyway, I can't find it again, and can't remember what it was called but this is sort of a disclaimer, because I used the idea differently. If anyone find a fanfiction like that though, one where Bella is extremely rational, then go ahead and tell me and I'll add that in the sort of disclaimer.)