Chapter 1: Worst news ever

Fan fiction cover/poster credit: @KpopForeverInMyHeart ^_^ 

- - - - - - - - - -

You walk through the hallway; the noises of the students greeting each other filled the place. You sigh, finally, last year in high school and you can finally pursue your dream of studying architecture at Seoul University, and after that? Becoming Korea's most successful architect. You have your whole future planned out; all you have to do is pass and graduate this year. But of course, you are confident that you will graduate, nothing wrong could happen this year.

 You stop in front of your designated locker and turn the lock to open it, putting all your belongings inside. As you close your locker you jump in shock. "Omo!" You squeal.

 "What's up my beautiful senior friend?" your best friend, Suho, asks. You then smile at the sound of the word 'senior'.

"Yah! Don't go scaring me like that," you tell him. He puts on that angelic smile of his and ruffles your hair. Aish! You thought. This kid, really.

You take his hand off your hair and start to tickle him. He laughs uncontrollably and you laugh too.

 "Ahh! Hajima (stop it)," Suho cries.

"Don't do that to my hair again, huh?" you laugh. "Or I'll have to—"

You are interrupted when a bunch of students run pass you and Suho, making you bump and lean on the lockers. He helps you and straightens up your uniform. You wonder where they are all going, making a ruckus so early in the year.

 "Suho, come. Let's see where they're going," you tell him. Suho nods and follows.

-

 You get to the place where they all are and try to squeeze in through the crowd. You stand there in front of them and your jaw drops in disbelief. You let out a sigh, blowing air onto your bangs. Jinjja? (Really?) First day of the semester and already causing a scene?  You think to yourself.

You see the guy, who you think is a complete jerk, pressing another guy against the wall. You have been in the same class with him your whole high school life and every day he manages to piss you off. You don't even know why he's in the Advanced Special Class – ASC – when his attitude is like this.

Suddenly, the jerk balls his hand into a fist and gets ready to punch the other, weaker guy. You run up to them and push the jerk away, making him stumble back slightly.

"Yah! Why are you already causing a scene?!" you shout.

Everyone gasps and are just staring at you, and then they switch their glances to the jerk wanting to see his reaction.

"You!" he yells. You ignore him and instead let the other guy go. The jerk starts to look really pissed. "Who said you can let him go, huh?!" he yells again.

"Can't you just calm yourself, Sehun?" You tell him.

Yes, the jerk's name is Sehun. As sweet as the name may sound, the person possessing it is the complete opposite. Sehun takes a step closer to you, and you take a step back but end up only hitting your back against the wall. He presses both his arms on the wall, trapping you in the middle. He leans his face near your left ear and you avoid his gaze by looking to your right.

"You like me, don't you?" he teases. This make you look at him, not caring how your faces are so close to each other. Me? Like you? You've got to be kidding, you think. Sehun smirks.

"No answer. Is that a yes, then?" he teases again. The next thing you know is his face meeting your hand. He steps back holding his cheek, he then looks at you with furious eyes. You gasp realising what you had just done. Sehun was about to slap you too...

"Why, you little—"

 "That is enough!"

Everyone, including you and Sehun, turn your heads to the person that spoke. Crap. It's the principal... and, he happens to be Sehun's father.

"Sehun, _____ ... my office ... now!"

-

You are in the office and you both wait for what the principal, Mr Oh, has to say. He then spins his chair to face you both.

"Son, have you no manners? Hitting a girl like that." Mr Oh begins.

"I didn't even—" Sehun tries to say but his father puts his hand up indicating for him to stop talking. On the other hand, you are just looking down on the floor getting ready to whatever punishment comes your way.

"_____," Mr Oh says. You let out a deep sigh and look up at him.

"Sir, I didn't mean to cause any—"

But he puts his hand up indicating for you to stop talking too.

"You may or may not know that Sehun's grades are between 40-50% ..."

What?

 "... and because he is in his final year of high school that I want him to actually pass."

Wait, how was he passing all these years then?  You think.

Mr Oh continues, "And so, I've decided that you should tutor him."

"MWO?! (WHAT?!)" you, and Sehun, shout in unison.

"Yes, I do believe that this is quite the shocking news but since your school attendance and grades are all in the expectation standard of 100%, it made me decide that you are the perfect person to tutor my son. Maybe your good attitude towards school can rub off on him too."

You stand there in awe with your jaw dropping, so are Sehun's. Did he just ask you to tutor the jerk that you hate so much? Your last year in high school just became the worst year to come.

Great! Just great!  =_=