Bonus Chapter: Best news ever

Your POV

It has been six years since I left high school and now, another studying journey was coming to an end as I finished my college days. Sehun went to a different school than I did, but we still kept in touch, of course and as far as we both knew, we were still wearing our promise rings.

He wanted to pursue his dreams of being in the music industry, so he went to study music and I, once in a while, got to hear the music that he had composed.

Right now, we had both completed our college journey and here I was just sitting at home, while Sehun was probably going off to auditions. I turned on the TV to a random channel and I was about to change it, but something really caught my eye. Sehun was on it. Say what?

Feeling confused, I got out my phone and dialled his number, and to my surprise, his phone rang while on TV. I hung up right after knowing that the show must have been live. So, I continued to watch the programme, which was called the After Show with Eric Nam and Kevin. I kept asking myself how Sehun got to be there in the first place, then as if to answer my question, Eric and Kevin introduced him as a new-coming music composer.

-

Sehun's POV

I did not plan to be here, actually. All I knew was that as soon as I and ______ completed college, that I was going to ask her a very important question. I wanted it to be a surprise and special, and could not think of any other way so here I was.

During college, I managed to convince one of my seniors to be my manager because he had a lot of connections and I had almost none. Without him, I would not even be in the show right now.

"Planning to compose music for idols right now?" asked Eric.

"Yes, actually," I replied. "an SM Entertainment representative came to me and asked if I could compose two songs for their group EXO and I thought 'Hey, why not?'"

"EXO? Wow, that is really amazing. How do you feel about it?" asked Kevin.

"Being approached by one of the biggest companies in the Korean music industry... how else am I supposed to feel?" I chuckled.

"That's true," Kevin added.

"Is this the first time you'll be composing for a big company?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, yeah. But I wouldn't have gotten it if it wasn't for my manager over there," I said, pointing to my manager and both turned to look at him.

"He must have a lot of connections," Eric said.

"He does," I laughed.

"But, let's talk about the real reason why Sehun-ssi is here with us today," Kevin said.

I smiled and looked down at the table. To be honest, I was feeling shy and very nervous because ______ was not here to give me the answer, but as I promised myself before coming here, I was going to respect whatever answer she had to give.

"Ahh, yes. Sehun-ssi has an important question to ask of an important person," Eric said.

"Sehun-ssi, you can face that camera in front," Kevin said, motioning to the camera.

As I took a very deep breath, I slowly turned to face the camera and tried to gulp down the lump I had in my throat.

"______, hi there," I began.

-

Your POV

"______, hi there," Sehun said.

I was not sure if my ears were playing with me or if I was only hallucinating the whole thing because I was missing him too much.

"I know we've both been very busy these past six years and we haven't had a lot of time to see each other, but I'm glad that we're still together. Remember our promise rings?" he asked, then holding up his left hand to show his ring.

Sehun continued, "Remember what I told you when I gave them to you six years ago? About us getting married one day?"

If my thought was right, he was proposing to me as of the moment. I was completely surprised and I was just staring at the TV, without even blinking.

"I know I'm not very romantic, but here I am now, wanting to ask you a question," Sehun said, before breathing out. "______, will you do the honours of becoming me wife?"

After that, everything was just a big blur. I could not even remember what I did after he asked that question because I was too happy. My head was over the clouds and I did not know what to think. The next thing I knew, I was standing in front of my apartment door and about to twist the knob open. When I opened the door, Sehun was standing in front of me with that smile of his.

-

Sehun's POV

I was welcomed by that adorable cute face of hers and I could not help but smile to myself because she was so beautiful. I went inside and held her hand, before closing the door behind me.

"Were you... Were you watching the TV?" I asked her, and she nodded slowly.

I could tell that she was trying to suppress a smile on her face as she looked at the ground.

"A-And your answer?" I asked nervously.

She released her hand from my hold and took a step away from me. For a while, ______ was silent and my heart began to beat really fast.

Was she going to reject me?

She then slowly lifted her head to look me in the eyes and when she spoke, I was completely startled.

"Yes!" she shouted, jumping up.

My heart literally stopped for a millisecond. I felt so happy and excited and everything good at the same time that I unconsciously lifted her up and spun her around. We were both laughing and giggling, and when I put her down, I placed my arms around her waist, while she wrapped hers around my neck.

"I'm glad you accepted," I smiled.

Slowly, we both leaned in and I placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

Spending my life with this amazing girl, I could not ask for anything more because as of today, I had everything I needed.

- - - - - - - - - -

Here's a bonus chapter for you lovely people :** I've planned this ever since before I 'ended' the story, but I thought I'd trick you guys HUEHUE~

Anyway, hope you guys liked this chapter and if you did, please do COMMENT below and VOTE c: 

I just want to say thank you for supporting this fan-fic and for waiting for updates, no matter how long they took. This isn't the end of my stories, though, obviously xD 

I have a current fan-fic going on called "Heartthrob Snob". So if you guys haven't read it, check it out :P GOMAWOYO AND SARANGHAEEE~~~