Chapter 2: Advanced Special Class

You still can't believe that you have just been made the jerk's tutor.

Ugh! You think.

You walk to your class, the Advanced Special Class, and as you step inside a basketball is about to hit you straight in the face but luckily, you catch it.

"Oh! Mianhae (Sorry), ____," he says. You pass the ball back to him.

"It's okay, Kris. Just be careful next time."

He then smiles.

Ahh, Kris. He is only the tallest guy you've ever seen, it's no wonder why he's captain of the school's basketball team. Kris looks like the cold type of person that snob everybody but he's a really nice and thoughtful guy once you get to know him.

You carry on walking, headed to your seat, when...

"Hey, ____, you goin' to music practice after school?" he asks.

"Yeah, of course!" You answer enthusiastically, putting on a big smile. "Can't wait to hear you sing again, D.O-ya."

That was Kyungsoo but he prefers to be called D.O. You and him are in choir together and you think that he has the most sweetest voice, once he starts singing you'll feel calm right away. He is also really cute and squishy that when he smiles you just want to pinch his cheeks >.<

Once again, you make an attempt to your seat without any interruption but suddenly you hear...

"____, you need eyeliner!" You turn to him and cringe your face. 

"Why you lookin' at me like that?" he asks, nonchalant, then continues sarcastically. "You do need eye liner. Your eyes just don't stand out."

You roll your eyes at him and laugh, he laughs too.

That eyeliner guy is Baekhyun, he is also an extremely amazing singer but he focuses too much on his eyes. Baekhyun is really funny though.

While you are still walking to your seat, you accidentally bump onto a class mate.

"Aish!" he shouts. He stares at you with fuming eyes, bumping your shoulder before walking away.

Hmp! Other jerk!  You think.

The other jerk – but not as jerky as Sehun – is Kai. He is the best dancer in the school and almost every girl melt when they see him practice and sweat starts dripping down his face. Maybe that was why you had a crush on him on your first year of high school, until you realised how mean and snobby he was.

Finally, you sit down on your seat and let out a deep sigh.

"Do I really have to tutor the jerk?" you murmur under your breath.

Suddenly, someone slams both their hands in front of you on your desk. Whoa, that was startling. You look him in the eyes with a serious, dead expression. Oh, it's you again.

"What's up, ____, mah babehhh?" he says. "Wanna date?"

"Chanyeol, no matter how many times you're going to ask me, my answer will still be the same. N-O. No!" you reply. He smirks then walks away to his seat in the front.

"Pfft. You will say yes... eventually."

You roll your eyes. Gosh, he's annoying.

And, ladies and gentlemen, that was Chanyeol... a playboy. Chanyeol is the vice-captain of the school's basketball team who, by the way, needs to sort out his priorities between girls and basketball. Chanyeol is also a derp. No need for further explanation.

Once you've moved on from the whole Chanyeol-asking-you-out-again scenario, you shake your head trying to think of how you can make the year happy and joyful for you, because honestly, you think that tutoring the jerk is no chance of joy this year -_-

You feel a tight embrace from behind, surrounding your upper body.

"Noonaaa!" he shouts.

"Yah, Tao, can you not be too loud?" you tell him and ruffle his hair. This makes him giggle.

Tao is a year younger than you, and the others in class, because he got put up one grade. That smart ass. He does martial arts but he is also a total sweetheart.

The guy next to him takes him away from you.

"Tao, stop bothering ____," he says, and you smile at him.

"Lol, thanks Luhan," you say.

Now, Luhan. He acts like a big brother to Tao and is also the best player at school for soccer. Luhan is completely nice but quiet at times unlike Tao. The girls at school swoon when he passes because he is a total cutie with a face that is almost baby-like.

You sigh. How does he look so young? Hm. I will never know.  You then catch your other class mate, Lay, staring at you. But once you catch him, he quickly looks away and that makes you smile.

Lay is the quiet one in the class. Come to think of it, you've never actually heard him talk. Rumours say though that he can play multiple of instruments and sings.

Out of the blue, two very familiar faces pop up in front of you.

"Kyaah!" you squeal. They exchange glances and start laughing. "Yah! Can you guys not pop out suddenly like that?" you tell them.

"Arasseo (I understand)," they say in unison.

"What do you guys want?" you ask.

"We saw you get called to Mr Oh's office earlier," they say. "What did he tell you? Anything wrong?"

And just at the right moment, Sehun walks in the class. You see him and points to his direction before answering...

"He's what's wrong."

They both look at where you are pointing.

"Ohh. The popular guy?" they ask, and you just nod. You notice that Sehun's walking towards you with eyes fixated on yours.

"Oops! Chen and Xiumin, out!" The guys say before shuffling quickly to their seats.

Those were Chen and Xiumin, the optimistic, cheerful ones in the class. They're best friends and have always been since pre-school. Chen is another good singer and Xiumin is another good soccer player.

Aside from all those guys in your class, there are only three girls including you. The other two girls are the quiet, nerd and we-don't-want-to-socialise type who stay in the corner of the room on their seats.

"We need to talk," Sehun says.

He grabs onto your wrist and pulls you out of the class room, everyone watching as he does so.

"W-wait! That hurts," you tell him, but he just ignores you.