Chapter 17: Last few wishes

Your POV

-

Chanyeol's face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath brush over my face. His words sent shivers down my spine as they sounded cold and threatening.
'Finally, I've got you'. What did they even mean?

Gathering all the courage I could muster, I gulped as I fought the fear.

"What do you want, Chanyeol?" I asked as bravely as I could.

My question brought the corners of his lips up into a mischievous smirk and caused for his face to lean closer.

"Ya know, I have made out almost with every girl at this school... But you."

Ugh, sick!

"S-So?" I stuttered.

Answering my question in the form of words seemed out of the table, instead he forced his lips on mine. I felt so disgusted.

Because it wasn't a proper kiss I could feel him slobber all over my face. I cringed as I tried hard to push him away, but he was a lot stronger than me.

Chanyeol pulled away for a second.

"Don't fight it, baby. Just enjoy," he scoffed.

Once again, his slobbery and disgusting lips were on mine. I didn't like how he called me 'baby'. For some reason, I only wanted Sehun to call me that, and no one else.
Having rage and adrenaline build up inside me, I found the energy to push the pervert away.

He stumbled back and hit the tennis racks behind him. I took the opportunity to run away, so I held onto the door knob, getting ready to open the door. But, I felt his hand grip my arm.

"You push away all the jerks in the school when really, you're with the biggest jerk of all. I sure hope you got to know Sehun first before you let yourself be his b*tch," he said.

I clenched my teeth as I turned around slapping him on the cheek. I pulled my arm from his grip and stood my ground, fuming my eyes on him.

"For your information, Sehun is not a jerk. If anyone's a jerk, it's you, you fcuking pervert!" I yelled.

Chanyeol was staring at me, expressionless, but it soon turned into a cackle as he watched me exit the closet.

What a psycho, he was.

I continued to find the girl who told me Sehun was in trouble, but she was no longer in sight. I searched the whole building for him, or Kai, but could find no one.

Right then, the bell rang, so I had no other choice but to retreat back to the classroom. When I walked inside, I saw Sehun sitting on his chair, but still no Kai. On his seat, Chanyeol glared at me and all I could so was avoid his gaze by looking to the ground.
I sat on my seat, but it didn't last long. Our teacher came in holding a sad expression on their face.

"_____, you are needed at the office."

-

I heaved a heavy sigh as I stood outside the huge wooden door. I knew on the opposite was Mr. Oh, and I did not want to face him. I mean, who knew if he's already heard about me and his son.

I knocked on the door and the deep echo of his voice answered.

"Come in," he said.

I opened the door and there he was, watching me come in.

"Good morning, sir," I greeted politely.

"Have a seat," he instructed, and so I did.

"_____, as we all know, you are very close friends with the vice president of your class, Suho."