Chapter 7: Just playing

You open your eyes slowly and rub your temples with your hand as you feel your head throb a bit. When you turn your head to the left, your eyes fixate on the person that has knocked you unconscious. Sehun is just sitting there with his arms folded, staring back at you.

"Why are you here?" you glare at him.

"Is that how you're gonna look at the person that brought you here?" he answers with a question.

"Y-You took me to the clinic? I thought S-"

"That Suho was the one that took you? No. He sat there, frozen." Sehun tells you.

You purse your lips and let out a deep sigh with furrowed eyebrows. You do not know that Suho is outside listening to Sehun tell you complete lies to your face.

Suho fists his hands in anger. He wants to barge in there and punch the life out of the jerk, but he knows he can't because he is not that type of person. Besides, he's not even sure he'll win if he did. So, he just stands there, alone by himself as he keeps in his anger.

You begin to stand up and Sehun tries to help, but you swat his hands away from you.

"No, don't! I'm still really pissed at you, jerk!" you shout at him.

Sehun clenches his teeth before gritting them, he then puts on a forced-slash-ticked-off smile.

"Fine. Whatever." he says.

You head towards the door and when you step outside, you get startled by Suho's presence.

"Kyah!" you squeal. "Suho, what are you doing out here?"

Suho laughs nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh, uh, I was just about to go inside," he lies.

So he really didn't take me here, huh? You think to yourself.

Sehun follows you out, giving Suho a smirk as soon as he got outside the clinic.

"Oh. Well, I'm okay now," you smile at Suho, and continues, "I'll see you back in class."

You walk off, leaving your best friend and the jerk standing there while they watch you go away.

As soon as you are nowhere in sight, Suho speaks.

"I heard everything," he tells Sehun.

"I know," Sehun jests.

Quickly, Suho switches his gaze from where you stood to Sehun.

"What did you say?" Suho asks, his eye brow raised.

"I said 'I know'," he repeats. "Did you really think I was stupid? I knew you were listening. Why do you think I said all those things to ____, huh?"

After saying that, Sehun smirks once again and walking away, bumping onto Suho's shoulders as he does.

Instead of going back to class, Sehun goes to the men's bathroom where he meets up with Kai.

"So how's it going?" Kai asks him.

"How's what?" Sehun answers.

"You know, your da-"

"Ahhh, my dare? It's going great. Step one is complete, getting the best friend to believe I'm in love with her. Now, I go to step two, getting ____ to fall in love with me." Sehun explains to him.

Kai sits on the area between two marble sinks and laugh.

"You better finish this dare, dude, or you'll have to owe me $500," Kai tells him.

Sehun rolls his eyes as he mimics his friend.

"Tell me again why this dare costs so much?" Sehun asks.

"Because. ____ is different from the other girls. She's more tough, meaning it's hard to get her to fall in love with you. If it were any other girls, it would only be $10," Kai chuckles.

"Yeah, well don't expect any money from me because I will complete the dare. She's so gonna fall for me, I mean, after all, who doesn't fall for me?" Sehun says, putting his arm around Kai's neck.

Kai gets down and the two go outside the bathroom.

"Truth or Dare is the best game ever," Kai adds.