Chapter 10: Tutor turn on

Sehun's POV

Another day at school has ended again and thank goodness. I went inside my car and was about to drive away when I remembered about ____.

"Shiz, man!" I yelled, stepping out the vehicle. "Where the hell is she?!" I cussed.

As if on cue, she came running down with text books held tightly to her chest. Her chest... Yeah.

She halted in front of me, resting her free hand on her knee as she panted.

"Sorry," she said. "I had to talk to Mr Oh."

Her explanation raised my curiosity. What did she need to talk to my father about?

"You talked? To my father?" I raised an eyebrow, arms crossed over my chest.

"Yeah," she replied.

"I'm gonna need more detail." I demanded.

____ groaned as she gave me a roll of her eyes, standing up straight.

"I talked him out of giving Suho detention, since, after all, he was the one that told him the anonymous tip."

I scoffed at her answer, mostly because she didn't know that it was me who told my father. It sounds pretty messed up, I know. But hey, I gotta get her to like me, right?

"Suho wasn't the one that told my father," I began. "It was me."

-

Your POV

"Suho wasn't the one that told my father."

I furrowed my eyebrows, growing more intrigued. I was so sure that Suho would have told Mr Oh, I mean, who else would want to save me besides him? Then, as if Sehun was reading my mind, he continued.

"It was me."

Say what?

Sehun told Mr Oh about what happened? Maybe that was why Mr Oh was looking at his son during assembly. It wasn't a stare of accusation; but a stare of feeling somewhat proud.

"Y-You told? But why?" I asked, my eyes never leaving his as I waited for the answer.

Instead of responding with words, he just simply smiled and patted my left arm.

"Let's go," he said before walking to the driver's side.

-

We arrived at the Oh residence and it was the usual routine: go inside, go to Sehun's room and get some studying done.

"So, let's do some calculus today since that's what we're learning in class right now," I informed him.

He raised a brow. "Calibus? I haven't heard of such thing."

I smacked him at the back of his head.

"Calculus, you stupid. Not calibus," I corrected, him not being one bit amused.

"Whatever, nerd. Let's just get this over and done with."

Narrator's POV

You wrote down some problems on the paper for him to solve and you could feel eyes staring at you. Abruptly, you spun your head to face him but your eyes widened at the proximity.

Your face was only centimetres apart from his that you could literally feel his breath on your skin.

Sehun stared at your eyes, then down at your lips as the corner of his mouth curved up in a smirk.

Suddenly, he pressed his lips on yours, taking you by surprise. You felt your cheeks heated in a blush, his hand making its way to touch it.

You began to kiss him back but jolting away a couple of seconds later.

-

Your POV

-

I pulled away instantly once I was back to my senses. Why the hell did I do that? I didn't even like him, or did I? Ugh. I was so confused.

He was the jerk, for goodness' sake! No sane female would even think of kissing him, and here I was, done doing it.

I stood up from the chair and packed my belongings into my bag. I was ready to storm out when I felt his hand clasp my wrist, making me turn around to him.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Home," I replied. "I think I'm getting sick." I fake coughed then.

He seemed to have seen through my lie when he burst out into fits of laughter.

"Why are your cheeks red?" he smirked, pulling me to him as I stood between his legs.

I averted my gaze from his eyes as they met with the floor. I knew I was blushing, I just didn't need him saying the obvious.

"You liked it, didn't you?" he tittered.

I quickly looked at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"Excuse me?" I pardoned.

"You liked the kiss, otherwise you wouldn't be blushing," Sehun snickered.

"I-I am not!" I protested.

He tried to touch my face, but I immediately took a step back. Sehun then stood up from his seat and gaited towards me, licking his bottom lip seductively.

"Come here," he said.

"No. Stay away from me," I said, taking another step back.

With his every step forward to me, I took a step back. I eventually hit my back against the wall beside the closed door, nowhere to escape as Sehun's body was pressed on mine.

"Come on, ____. Why not just admit that you enjoyed the kiss?" he chuckled, the situation obviously entertaining to him.

I gathered up my strength and pushed him away, him stumbling backwards. I swiftly opened the door and ran the hell out of there. Though I was completely pissed off and scared and annoyed at the same time, I couldn't help but run my fingers over my lips. The tingling sensation from the earlier kiss still lingering on the area.

"I'll see you tomorrow, ____!" I heard Sehun shout, amusement in his voice.

Yah! That jerk! -.-