Chapter 15: Uninvited

Narrator's POV

Ah, the weekend. The two days of the week where you are at peace.

No school.

No drama.

No Sehun.

Okay, cross the third one because you and I both know that you are starting to fall for him. You were sitting in the dining room, fingers tapping the wooden table as boredom slowly killed your entirety.

There was absolutely nothing to do today. You have completed all your homework, done all your chores, and you even cleaned your closet three times because of the boredom.

"Urgh! What to do?!" you screamed.

Then, as if to your rescue, the doorbell rang. You stood up from your chair and walked lazily towards the door, opening it.

Surprised, you were revealed to a smiling-so-cutely Sehun, chips on one hand and DVDs on the other.

"Can I come in?" he chuckled.

"Oh, y-yeah. Sure," you said, stepping aside to give him room.

Sehun looked around the house and noticed the quietness that surrounded the place.

"No parents?" He asked.

"Oh, um, gone for the weekend," you told him.

"Good," he said, smirking at you.

With eyes locked with yours, he slowly walked towards you as he licked the bottom of his lips seductively.

Sehun was so near you that you had to react by stepping backwards, unfortunately causing you to trip and fall flat on your back on the couch. He pretended to clumsily trip on his foot and ended up falling on top of you.

"Oops." Sehun said sarcastically.

He leaned his face closer and closer to yours, nose finally touching yours. You closed your eyes tightly, knowing what was coming. Your heart was beating so fast that you hoped he couldn't feel it vibrating against your chest.

"S-Sehun-"

You felt his breath brush against your lips but, he has not made contact yet. You could just imagine what both of you looked like right now. A boy on top while a girl was on the bottom.

When you thought Sehun was finally going to kiss you, instead of your lips, he moved towards your right ear and whispered.

"Be my girlfriend?"

Your eyes shot wide open, like your classmate's, D.O, and you just stared at him befuddled.

"Uh... I, um... Wha..."

You couldn't find the words to say. You knew that he had only established his true feelings for you not too long ago. You knew that you have not told him what you were feeling yet but, you guessed that he already knew your feelings when you kissed him back on that day.
You also knew that if you said yes, it would crush Suho into millions of pieces. And suddenly, you were torn.

Noticing your blank look, Sehun removed himself off of you and sat beside you instead.

"That's a no, then?" he asked shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

You sat up straight and shook your head furiously.

"N-No, no, no!" you said. [Cue in A-Pink's No No No. LOL, jk. Carry on]

"Yes! My answer is yes!" you replied, almost too loudly.

Sehun's face lit up as he quickly engulfed you in a tight hug, before kissing your forehead.
You were so happy about answering him that you almost forgot what his father told you.