Chapter 14: Making promises

Sehun's POV

Crap, man! Things were going great; the tutoring and the bet. But my stupid of a father had to ruin things. It was good, though, I think because somehow I feel as if I've stirred things a little with ____.

She's falling for me.

That's good.

After my father kicked ____ out of the house and forbid her to never see me again, he gave me the same lecture.

"Look, son, I know ____ is not that kind of girl," he began. "I'm sure you have something to do with this and you've managed to stray her in the wrong direction. Whatever you are up to, stop it right now. I'm not afraid to expel you from school... I'm not afraid to expel her, too. So quit it, whatever it is you are planning."

He then headed out the door, closing it behind him in a slam.

I knew I couldn't let him ruin this. I had no money to pay Kai if he won the bet! I certainly would not ask my father for one because, well, he will disown me for good.

As I was sitting there on the edge of my bed, tapping my foot, I thought of something. I grabbed my phone and dialled ____'s number.

-

Your POV

When I got home, I went straight to my room and cried. I really had no idea why I was crying, but it might have something to do with the fact that I could no longer see Sehun. Then suddenly, my phone rang.

I answered it, "Hello?"

"____? Meet me at the park near your house." It was Sehun.

"What? Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Aish. Just do it. I'll be waiting."

He didn't elaborate and just hang up the phone. Confused as ever, I ended up obeying him and I got out the house, still with my uniform on.

-

When I arrived, there he was, standing by the cherry blossom trees, hands tucked in the pockets of his jacket. I jogged up to him, not wanting him to catch any cold or any type of sickness.

"Hey," I said.

He turned around and as if at the sight of me, his thin lips transformed into a smile. The smile that I once hated, and now... Loved?

"Hi," he said back.

"Why did you want to meet here?" I asked him.

Instead of answering, Sehun abruptly grabbed me by the shoulder and enveloped me in a hug.

"I'm sorry," he said.

Now, I chuckled because what happened was not his fault. I chose to kiss him back, so if anyone's at fault here, it was me.

"For what?"

"Getting you into trouble, possibly making my father view you in a less pleasant way," he replied.

I sighed then, releasing myself from his grasp.

"Well, what's done is done. We have to move on, right?" I smiled.

"You're right," Sehun said, kissing my forehead.

"Is that the only reason why you wanted to meet up?" I laughed.

"Actually..." he paused. "I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night just hangin', you know?"

"Sehun, we have school tomorrow," I tell him.