Chapter 27: Meet the fam bam

Your POV

Everything was being laid out in their perfect places that it was starting to feel unreal. Things were easily resolved and there was no way in the world that it could have.

I had my suspicions.

For a starter, I had forgiven Sehun so easily, but I know he still had things he was not telling me. Secondly, his mother could not just have turned a new leaf and changed her point of view of us, of our relationship, that quickly.

Something at some point will happen and I did not have good feelings about it. It was like wherever I turned eyes would be watching us, carefully examining what Sehun and I were doing.

Just like that day when we walked through the school doors. Every stare made me uneasy and I could feel my body tense. Sehun must have noticed the tight gripping of my hand with his because he stopped in his tracks and faced me.

"______, are you okay?" he asked me, worry obvious in his expression.

"Yeah," I lied to him.

Walking to ASC was a lot difficult to do than most days. It felt as if I had journeyed through a forest and had to battle some wild animals before arriving at my destination.

When I walked inside, I saw Suho sitting on his chair whilst having his favourite book in his hands. He was alive? How could that be?

I excitedly tilted my head up at Sehun and tugged his shirt, and when I had his attention I pointed to Suho's chair.

"What is it?" he asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I found that Suho was nowhere to be seen, he had disappeared. I could have sworn he was there; it looked too real to be fake or an imagination!

"I-It's nothing," I replied, shaking my head slowly.

Sehun must have thought me odd, but he made no comment about it and headed to his seat. As soon as I sat down, a pair of arms had wrapped around my body and arms, but I knew straight away who it was.

"Hi, Tao," I chuckled, and then turning my head to the side so that I could see him.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in ages, noona," he told me, lips beginning to pout.

I smiled and was about to reply to him, but I noticed the guy who usually hanged around him was not in sight. Luhan was not there.

"Where's Luhan?" I asked him.

"Oh, he's not gonna be at school today."

"And why is that?" I raised a brow.

Tao released me and began to snort as he went to lean back on his chair. I turned my body around on my chair so that I would be facing him. What was it that was so funny?

"His mum's still probably yelling at him by now," Tao said.

"Yelling?"

"Yeah, she uh... found him looking at those 'magazines'," he continued, finger quoting the word 'magazines'.

"What magazines?"

"You know... 'maagaaziines'," he said slowly with eyebrows raised as if stating that the answer was so obvious.

I looked at him blankly for a while, before a sudden realisation came and hit me hard in the face. How could I have not known it straight away?

"Ohhhh. Those magazines," I said.

"Yeah, those ones," Tao grinned while nodding his head.

Wow. I should not have been surprised because Luhan was a guy, after all, but he just did not seem or look the type who would be pleasuring his eyes with those kind of images.