Chapter 28: Dream

Narrator's POV

It was night, yet you were walking around the school grounds, with your bag over your shoulder and books in hand. You were walking through the hallway and was about to pass your class, when you noticed a smoky fog coming from it. With curiosity filling your mind, you decided to enter, only to discover Suho sitting on his desk with a smile on his face, waiting for you.

"S-Suho?" you stuttered, feeling like crying.

"Hi, ______," he said, and then patting the desk beside him, motioning for you to sit there. You obeyed him and quickly went over to the desk beside him, and you just stared at him carefully.

"Suho, how are you—"

"I'm not alive, if that's what you're going to ask," he interrupted.

"Then, why..."

"You can say that I'm visiting you," Suho chuckled.

"Visiting me?" you asked.

"I miss you, ______. I wish I can spend more days with you, but I'm glad you found someone who will do that in my place."

"You mean Sehun?"

"Yeah. I was wrong about that guy. Can you believe it? He changed just for you. Takes a lot of guts for a jerk to change," he said, smiling.

"I guess so," you laughed.

"Wanna eat?" he asked, and you nodded.

-

You and Suho stepped out the school building and immediately, you were at Domino's. You looked around and wondered how you got there just by stepping out the school building, but you shrugged off that thought.

"Meatlovers pizza, right?" Suho asked.

"Yep," you replied, before sitting down at one of the tables.

When he returned, he had two boxes of meatlovers pizza in hand and he placed them down, before sitting on the chair across from you.

"Why pizza?" you chuckled.

"After you, pizza comes second to the things I'm missing," he laughed, and then taking a bite from his slice. You rolled your eyes at him and ate as well. You and Suho talked throughout the course of your meal, mainly about catching up with things and how the afterlife is, and whatnot.

"You miss me, don't you?" Suho asked, while getting another slice.

"Of course I do, you pabo."

"You need to let go, you know?" Suho said nonchalantly, as if letting go was the easiest thing to do.

"What?" you asked, eyebrows furrowing.

Suho sighed, before looking up at you. "______, don't hold onto the things that happened in the past. Past is past and you can't change that. What you need to do is move on and be happy with your life."

You did not say anything.

"I'm from the past," he added.

"Why are you saying this?" you asked him, feeling a bit offended.

"Don't you wonder sometimes why you can't give Sehun your full trust? Or why you doubt him sometimes? It's because you're still holding onto something and you can't give Sehun your full attention."

"Y-You think so?"

"Yeah and also, you're still grieving my death after all this time. You need to turn that frown upside down, ______," Suho told you.

"But—"

"No buts. You know I'll always be here," he said.

"At Domino's?" you asked, very confused.

"No, stupid," he laughed. "Here... In your heart," he continued, pointing to where your heart is.

"So cliché, you know that?" you chuckled.

"Yeah, well it's true," he smiled.

-

After eating, you and Suho stepped out of Domino's and back you both were at the school building. You went to your ASC and sat where you both sat before.

"So what now?" you asked.

"You continue living your life and I'll go back to where I was," he replied.

"And that is?"

"A secret," Suho grinned.

"Aish, fine fine."

"Hey, put your head down on the desk," he said.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Confused, you did what he said anyway and rested your head down on the desk. You woke up minutes later in your bedroom, under your blankets. When you checked your clothes, you were still wearing your pyjamas and not your school uniform.

"Was that... a dream?" you asked yourself. "It felt so real."

You looked at your photo with Suho that was on the bedside table, and smiled. Even if what you had was only a dream, you obeyed him and decided to let him go and carry on with your life.

"Thanks, Suho," you said.

-

The next morning when Sehun picked you up from your house, you could not have felt happier. Letting go sure took a lot of weight from your shoulders and you felt like completely putting your attention to Sehun.

"Hi, babe," you greeted enthusiastically.

"You're in a good mood," he said.

"How'd you guess?" you chuckled.

"Well there's that creepily wide smile on your face and you look giggly and stuff," he replied with sarcasm.

"Yeah~" was all you said.

"If you're still in a good mood after school, maybe we can... you know," he said, a smirk on his face.

"What?"

"You know," Sehun said, and then thrusting his hip forward.

"Oh, gaaah! No!" you said, skipping towards the car.

"But—"

"No!"

"______, come on."

"No!" you said, shaking your head.

Sehun could only smile at the sight of you because he did not really mean what he said; he was just joking with you. He had promised himself before not to do until you were ready and also because you were like an innocent baby deer that he wanted to protect.

Sehun could not do that to you until you initiated. He respected you a lot.

- - - - - - - - - - 

Bringing 'your' best friend, Suho, back (huehue~)

Sorry this chapter's short, I didn't really know what else to write and plus, I've been busy with school T-T So, bear with me here~

Anyway, hope you guys still liked it and do COMMENT below about what you think and VOTE if you enjoyed it c:

Thanks for reading, and come again!!! :D