Chapter 11: So chaotic

Your POV

-

I entered the closet with Sehun. He was wearing a black suit and his hair was styled up in a quiff, which all made him appear totally hot. Then, we slowly leaned into each other as our lips met. He pulled me closer to him and our chests touch. I could hear the plastic emitting noises as we moved so I released myself from him.

"Not here," I told him, grabbing his hand as we made our way into a bedroom.

Sehun climbed on the bed and pushed himself up so his head would rest on the headboard. I got on the bed and sat on his stomach, my legs on either side of his waist. Slowly, I brought my face near his before pressing my lips onto his soft, plump ones. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance, and I let him.

Sehun's lips moulded perfectly with mine and I could feel the electricity circulating my entirety. It was perfect, and so hot.

-

I sat up straight on my bed as I gasped for air, my chest heaving up and down. I looked at my surrounding and released a sigh of relief once I realised it was only a dream. A bad dream, I thought.

I was so confused. Usually, if Sehun got into my dreams it would either be about me humiliating him or he gets into an accident sometimes, but never about me kissing him! Darn him for kissing me earlier today. It haunted me even in my sleep. But why did I feel... Excited? No! I do not have feelings for the jerk. Never!

I walked into school that morning with my head down, mostly because I didn't want to run into Sehun and face him. I was afraid that if I ran into him, all I would be thinking about was my dream.

"Hey."

Oh, great. Just the person I wanted to see.

I knew it was Sehun. He was the only one that wore M.Jordan Nike shoes at school. I didn't dare to look up, I just couldn't. I tried to walk past him but he blocked my way. I walked to the left and he blocked me again.

"Move," I said through gritted teeth, head still down.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" he asked, a grin in his tone.

"None of your business," I replied.

"Hmm, let me guess. You're still caught up about the kiss, huh?"

I didn't answer. Sehun leaned down and I could just see his chin.

"Did you dream about kissing me?" he chuckled.

My eyes widened as I finally looked at him. He was obviously taken aback because of the proximity of our faces, but his expression soon turned into a mischievous grin.

"You did dream about kissing me, didn't you?" he laughed.

I averted his gaze quickly as a blush crept onto my face.

"Y-You wish!" I said, which I knew didn't convince him.

"Come on, ____. Why can't you just accept that..." he paused, letting out a sigh before continuing, "...that I like you."

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at him. Sehun's face was red. Was he blushing?!

"You what?!" I asked, too loudly, might I add because people began to turn their heads.

"Shhh. People are staring," Sehun hushed, putting his finger on my lips.

I swatted his finger away from my lips. Who knows where that dirty finger of his had been? I stayed silent, just looking at him blankly.

"Are you just gonna stare?" he laughed lightly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Again, I gave no response. Abruptly, Sehun came close to me and pressed his lips on mine. At school. In the hallway. Where some people watched.

My eyes widened as I pushed him from me. I could feel my heart beating really fast that it could leap out any minute. So, I briskly walked away from him. I just needed to be somewhere, anywhere but with him. Did he actually meant what he said when he said he liked me?

I was still walking when I bumped onto Suho and he looked at me with saddened eyes.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked.

"You... You and Sehun..." He couldn't make out the words to say.

"Suho, it wasn't what y-"

"No!" he interrupted before I could explain. He then ran out the hallway.

I didn't know what to feel. I knew he still liked me even though he has denied it so many times. Suho wasn't allowed to feel any more stress, that's what the doctors said before. So, I decided to run after him, hoping that this time he would listen.

-

Sehun's POV

I really had her under my thumb. Slowly, she would begin to like me and Kai can just suck his junior!

I wasn't going to lose to this dare.