Chapter 4

The next day I'm trying to read a new book when Alexander and Leo barge into my room.

"What!" I exclaim.

"Mom wants you to come downstairs for a family meeting." Alexander tells me.

"We aren't related. She's not your mom." I say, refusing to get up.

Leo and Alex look at each other evilly. I sit up.

"Don't come near me." I say, standing up on my bed and backing away.

"What's your problem. We aren't going to do anything." Leo says as they both step closer.

"Don't touch me." I demand, stepping off my bed and flatten myself against the wall.

"Bad move, baby sister." Leo grins, as him and Alexander corner me.

"Go away." I resort to whining and begging, aka, the little sister card.

Alex grabs my arms and lifts me off the ground.

"Put me down!" I plead.

He ignores me and Leo grabs my feet. The two carry me down the stairs and into the living room where the rest of my brothers are waiting. They drop me onto the couch.

"Why does everyone throw me on the couch?" I groan.

My mom enters the room and we all get quiet.

"Ok so this will be a very quick meeting. I just wanted to tell you guys that dad will be away another month for work. So everyone will need to be extra helpful around the house please."

All of us mumble an ok and head off to do our own things. I stay behind with my mom, Ryder and Cameron.

"I just got man handled for that." I huff crossing my arms.

Cam and Ryder laugh at me. I study both of them. They are dressed exactly alike, which is really weird. They are both shirtless with grey sweatpants on.

"Do you guys own any shirts." I grumble.

"Why would we, when we have beautiful abs to show off." Cam smirks, as both him and Ryder run their hands over their abs (which are pretty defined).

My mom flops down on one end of the couch and we both look at each other and snort. Self centred idiots.

Sawyer heads back into the room and plops down beside me, Hunter from the other side. Why do all my brothers dress basically the same. At least they have shirts on. Well muscle shirts.

Hunter and Sawyer both stretch out their arms over my shoulders.

"What do you want?" I question them.

"What makes you think we want something?" Sawyer asks innocently.

"Mooommm." I whine, trying to riggle away from the buffoons.

"Sorry, I'm in the other room." She says, getting up.

Traitor. Now I'm left alone with four of my brothers.

Ryder, Cameron, Hunter and Sawyer all turn and grin at me. Again, I try to get away from Sawyer and Hunter but now they've taken a less nonchalant approach and are holding onto my hoodie.

"Let me go. Guys!" I whine.

Have I mentioned, I am excellent at playing the helpless baby sister.

"Don't fall for it guys, she can take it." Cameron says, standing in front of us.

Ryder agrees, coming to stand beside him.

"Let me gooo!" I repeat, dragging out the o.

Sawyer jabs a finger onto my ribs and I squeak out a laugh. The two boys holding me pull me to my feet and drag me to the back of the house. By the back door. Which leads to the pool. Oh no.

"Hey! Guys! Stop, please. I'll do anything!" I resort to begging.

Ryder who is following behind with Cameron calls out, "Don't let her go!"

Well guess who's not my favourite brother anymore.

Once we get outside, I'm digging my heels onto the ground to try to stop myself. Not really working.

"Please don't!" I whine again.

No such luck. Sawyer and Hunter are holding me up above the water and letting go. I hit the cold water. Very cold water. I quickly scramble over to the side and try to climb out. I'm too cold to do so and Ryder ends up lifting me out.
I'm now drenched and dripping. Thank you dear brothers.