Chapter 14

The next day I was lying on the couch, flipping through channels when I got pounced on. By Hunter.

"Hunter! Get off. Your squishing me." I whine.

"Baby." Hunter huffs, sliding off me.

"Am not!" I complain.

"Yeah. Ok. Anyway guess who's sleeping over with me tonight." He sings the last part.

"No!" I object.

"Logan!" He cheers, skipping around the couch.

Logan is Hunter's best friend since preschool. He's tall, 5'11 to be exact, and muscular just like Hunter. I've known Logan forever just like Hunter's known Brynn forever. Logan basically acts like all my other brothers, just not as mean, more annoying. The worst part is that he's only four days older than me and always does the "I'm older than you!" thing all my brothers use against me, just like Hunter.

"Ugh!" I groan.

Hunter grinned, looking down on me from behind the couch.

I climb up off the couch and strode over to the home phone.

"I'm going to Brynn's then." I say, picking up the phone.

"No way little sister. It's more fun when you're here." He grinned evilly, snatching the phone from my hands.

"Hunter Jacob Waters! Give me the phone back." I complain.

"Ooh. My full name. You must be serious!" He taunts.

"I am serious!" I whine.

"Too bad!" He calls over his shoulder, phone in hand.

Later on I'm lying on the couch again. This time I'm flipping through a magazine when the doorbell rings.

"Emma! Get the door!" Hunter yells from upstairs.

"It's your friend! You open the door!" I holler back.

He flys down the stairs and glares at me.

"God your so lazy. The door's right there."

"I'm not answering the door for Logan." I grumble.

Hunter flings the door open and greets Logan with that casual boy hug thing. I roll my eyes.

"Hey Emma." He sings.

He's way too much like Hunter. It's really weird but I guess that's why they're best friends.

"Hi." I say back.

They both smirk at each other and go upstairs. I wait a minute and head upstairs as well. I hurry inside my room for safety.

A while later my door is flung open and the two idiots barge right into my room.

"Hey. Have you ever heard of knocking? It's this great thing people do." I snap, sitting up on my bed.

"Nope." Hunter says, flopping on my bed.

"Sounds stupid." Logan adds, lying down beside Hunter.

"I don't care. Get out of my room." I say.

"Nope." They say in unison.

I climb off my bed and grab each of them by their wrists to try to pull them off my bed. No luck. They are both like, a million pounds.

"You guys are too fat for this." I complain.

"Well." Hunter huffs.

"Rude." Logan says, pretending to be very hurt.

They both stood up.

"Come do something with us Emma." Hunter says, looping his arm through mine.

Logan does the same on the other side.

"No way!" I cry, trying to pull back.

They've both got their arms tightly wrapped around mine and a hand on my back so I can't move backwards.

"Hey!" I whine.

They drag me out of my room and down the stairs.

"Stooop." I plead, dragging out the "o".

"I don't think so." Logan sings, practically skipping down the hallway.

Since Hunter is not going as fast, I'm being stretched out.

"Slow down Logan! You guys are gonna pull me apart!" I order.

"Good." He laughs.

Hunter then just stops while Logan keeps skipping so I end up falling down. They both start laughing as I lay on the floor. I'd prefer to lay on the floor than to hangout with them anyways.