Chapter 5

The next morning I wake up and roll out of bed. As usual some of my brothers are fighting somewhere in the house. I walk out into the hall only to bump into the fighting pair, otherwise known as Sawyer and Cameron. I literally smack into Cameron's chest. So I end up on the floor on my back.

"You ok, munchkin?" Cam asks.

I glare at him. Sawyer laughs.

"I fine," I grumble "you aren't that strong and muscular anyway."

Sawyer just about dies of laughter. Cam looks mad. I stay lying on the floor. That was a mistake.

"Well that was a mistake shortie." Cam says.

He grabs me under my arms and scoops me up.

"Mom!" I shout, struggling against my older brother.

"She's not here, Emma." Laughs Sawyer.

"Help me Sawyer." I beg my brother.

He shakes his head and grins evilly. Cameron carries me down the stairs, Sawyer trailing behind. He throws me onto the couch and Sawyer pins my arms down.

"Get off meee!" I whine.

Cameron starts tickling me.

"Cam! Please stop!" I cry.

Cameron thwacks my head and stops tickling me. Sawyer lets go of my arms and I roll over, groaning.

"Owww. Why would you thwack me?"

Cameron laughs at me. I get up and am about to head up to my room when mom comes back.

"What couldn't you have come home like five minutes earlier?" I complain.

She just laughs at me. I continue on my way up to my room when I get stopped. By two of my brothers. Ryder and Leo. And Alexander of course.

"Hey baby sister." Leo says as him and Alex grab me under my arms and pick me up.

"Noooo. I just want to go back to my bed." I whine, flailing my legs.

"What's up with you?" Ryder asks me.

"Please put me down." I say.

"Why would we do that?" Alex asks, pretending to be confused.

"Because you love me?" I say.

"Nope." Leo says.

"Come hang out with us." Ryder says, as Leo and Alex carry me down the hall.

I struggle against the boys. It's not really working. We enter Leo's room and Alexander and Leo let me down. I'm about to turn and run out but Ryder blocks the door.

"Why do you people not want me to go back to sleep?" I groan.

"Cause it's way more fun to torture you." Laughs Alex.

I glare.