Chapter 21

(Brynn's POV)

I love coming to Emma's house. She's been my best friend forever. Literally. The only thing is her brothers. You probably guessed that though. Since I've been Emma's friend for so long and how many times I've been to her house, I'm now basically their other little sister. It's kinda nice since I just have a boring older sister who never wants to hang out or talk to me. But it sucks cause they're them, if you get what I mean. And if you don't, ANNOYING! Then there's Logan and Alexander who are in the same position as me. They've been best friends with the Waters kids for so long they are now their brothers. They also treat me like their sister. So I guess I have a lot more than just one sibling.

So there I am, hurrying to safety. AKA Emma's room.

I slam the door shut behind us and lock. Safe. Just kidding of course.

We spin around to see Cameron and Ryder, waiting for us. We have our usual arguments with them complete with Emma being called a baby and me being Brynny. Which I hate, by the way. Then in one smooth motion Cameron grabs Emma, tosses her effortlessly over his shoulder and struts out of the room.

I can tell what's coming next. Ryder grabs me and tosses me over his shoulder. I groan. Ryder carries me to Hunter's room and drops me to my feet, keeping a iron grip on my arm. Stupid strong people.

While I'm thinking about how I am very unappreciative of the fact that all of Emma's brothers are way too strong, she's busy arguing with Hunter and Cameron.

All of a sudden she swings her leg back into Cameron's shin and bolts out of the room.

"Hey!" I cry as she zips away, leaving me with these idiots.

It takes them a second to realize what had happened but then Hunter and Logan fly out of the room and down the hall, looking for her. It takes a little longer for Cameron to follow since his shin is in pain.

I giggle at his pain. He stands up and glares at me. Then flicks me in the head and leaves the room.

"Ow!" I cry, rubbing my head.

Ryder laughs and pushes me onto the bed.

I groan and flop down on my back. Ryder guards the door.

In a couple minutes Hunter and Logan come back, grumbling.

I smile, this means they haven't caught her.

"Shut up Brynn. That just means there's no one here to protect you." Hunter huffs.

"I didn't even say anything!" I complain, sitting up.

"Well you were thinking it." He mumbles angrily.

This makes me smile some more.Then Cameron marches in, very mad.

"Did you find her?" Ryder asks eagerly.

"What does it look like?" Cam snaps.

"Watch it Cam. Remember who's older, little brother." Ryder snarls.

Cameron sits in Hunter's desk chair and fumes.

"Well now what are we doing?" Logan asks, plopping down on the other side of the bed from me.

"Emma's being protected by mom. We need to get mom away from Emma." Hunter thinks out loud.

"Hey can I leave?" I speak up.

"No way Brynny. If you're here Emma will want you back." Cameron grins, trying to ruffle my hair.

I smack his hand away and it makes a loud SLAP! sound.

He yanks his hand back and yelps. Hunter laughs.

"Calm down Brynny." Ryder teases.

He's too far away to hit. Darn it.

"Shut up Ryder!" I command.

"Wow. Is that any way to talk to your favourite?" He smirks at me.

I can admit that Ryder is my favourite. For the same reason as Emma, the least annoying. But he doesn't have to know that.

"You're not my favourite." I announce.

"Then who is?" He asks.

"None of your business." I say.

"Tell me." He orders.

When I shake my head no, he steps forward, and pins me down to the bed.

"Hey!" I whine, trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"Just tell me I'm your favourite and I'll let you up." He smirks.

The other guys grin at my predicament.

"Nope." I say, still struggling.

He jabs his finger into my ribs and a squeal.

"Fine! You're my favourite." I mumble.

He lets me up.

"Anyway," Cam starts "Hunter go down and ask to talk to mom, Logan you go and grab Emma while she's unprotected."

"What am I supposed to talk to her about?" Hunter whines.

"I don't care. Don't be a baby and just go." Cam says.

"Hey! I'm not the baby! Technically Brynn's the baby here." He points to me.

"Hey!" I cry.

"She's not the one acting like a baby. Just go Hunter. It's not that hard." Cam smirks.

"Fine!" Hunter sighs and heads for the door, Logan right behind him.

———————————————————————
So I tried writing from Brynn's POV. Let me know if you guys liked it. Maybe next time I can do one of the brothers. So comment if you liked it or not.