Megatron x Femme!reader lemon

Hey everyone!This is my first ever story and proud for it to be about Transformers.The stories i will do as of right now are Transformers prime because the movies are to difficult to undertand to some and im still watching Transformers RID.This may be cringy to read but im new and this takes a lot of courage to do but i hope you guys enjoy!

(Btw you and megatron are together as in sparkmates)

Y/n was woken up with megatron cuddling her. How much she wanted to sleep in with him all day but they had to get work done.

She kissed him on the lips to wake him up. Megatron woke up groaning.Y/n started to softly giggle.Megatron looked at her and said"What are you laughing at Y/n?" She looked at him responding"You want to sleep in don't you?"Megatron sighed"I do and i just want to look at your beautiful face all day."

She blushed at his reply. She got up and started to stretch a bit.She bent down so her ass was in the air."Im liking this view"Megatron mumbled.Y/n turned around with red cheeks."Why do you always have to be flirty in the mornings?They always end up with you and me Fragging.Each time I end up getting my area swollen."Megatron blushed at the last part.

"Well at least i know you enjoy it with the moans you repay me with."He said with a smirk.She started to blush even more."Come on we have to get to work".Y/n walked to a mirror and looked at herself.She felt arms wrap around her waist.She looked up to see Megatron.

"Why do you look in the mirror?You dont need it cause your already beautiful in my optics"Megatron said while placing a kiss on her neck.She turned around wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed his lips.This kiss was long and passionate.

"God im so lucky to have someone like you megatron.You know how to make a femme happy."She said while smiling.

"I'll do anything to make my queen happy."She smiled at this and walked out of their room holding hands.They walked to the main control room and saw soundwave already working.

"Soundwave how long have you been awake?" Sounder's put a number on his visor.It said 5:30.Her eyes widened.That early?!She and Megatron woke up at 6:50. "Have you discoded any relics soundwave?Megatron said. Soundwave put 3 codes on the screen which ment that those have been uncoded.

"Good work soundwave,you never seem to disappoint me"he said with a grin.

"Soundwave you can take a break if you want i can take over for you."Y/n said a bit worried for the decepticon.Soundwave shook his head and left the room.

He had to help Shockwave with something.Y/n turned around to the sound of doors opening and to see Knockout and Starscream.

"I see that you guys had your beauty sleep"Y/n said with a grin joking around with them.Knockout and Y/n had a bond so close. Their like Bff's so their comfortable doing anything around each other. Knockout did this sassy walk with his hands on his side.Y/n started to giggle.

"Well s'cuse me Y/n i haven't had my Coffee or what ever humans call it but i need my starbucks."Knockout said sassy.Y/n started to burst out laughing as well as knockout.

"You always get me with that voice KO."she said still laughing. "I know it gets me too"Knockout said. We didnt notice that Megatron and StarScream were talking a few feet away from us.

"Hey Y/n here i found this by the side of your room". KO handed you the box. "i made a request to the autobots pets and i hope it's in there."Y/n tilted her head confused by Knockout.She went outside the control room and opened the box.Her eyes widened.Inside was gray maid outfit.The thing she wondered most is how the hell they got the outfit to be this size cause she's Crybertronion.

(This oufit is going to help out and make megatron excited if you know what i mean)

Y/n had a huge blush on her face.The maid outfit was sexy and short.She gave knockout a surprised face as with a response."KNOCKOUT WHY DID YOU GET ME THIS!?"

Knockout smirked "Remember the dare i gave you a while ago?

(This is why you don't play truth or dare with KO😂)

Y/n's face was the color of Knockout's finish."I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO ACTUALLY GET ME THE OUTFIT,I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE"Knockout chuckled from the panick Y/n has on her face.

"Well a dare is a dare so you have to do it"Knockout grined evily.

"This is payback because i made you kiss StarScream isn't it?"she mumbled.

Knockout blushed then got mad "Yes this is Y/n.oh how much i love revenge."

She glared at him.

"Well i guess.i want to see the reaction on megatron's face."Y/n said wandering what might happen.

They locked the doors and Y/n quickly put it on.knockout looked at her with red all over his face.Y/n looked at him and took this as a hint that she looked sexy in this outfit.The maid dress wouldn't go no farther then her ass though it still showed her ass.knockout gave her a mirror.She admits she looks sexy in this.

Knockout got called by StarScream to help him out codes.That ment she had to do this alone.

"I'm sure soundwave will record what ever happens."knockout left waving bye to Y/n. Y/n sighed but paused cause what if the dress makes megatron excited.She blushed knowing that he would give her a good fragging.

It was now or never.She walked in all the deceptions looked at her. She strut down the stairs.She looked at megatron and his face was priceless.

His optics were widened and mouth was dropped.she purposely dropped a pen(i didnt know what to think of so f it i used a pen) and bent down to grab it. She opened her legs a bit so megatron could get a view.she got up and beside her was a puddle of melted energon.To her it looked like a puddle of cum.

(im guessing energon
Is also cum when decepticons are about to release idk what im doing anymore!?)

She knelt down to it and opened her legs and put her hand in the energon and started to lick off her fingers. Everyone was still silent.Y/n didnt know the everyone in the room were getting aroused by her.Y/n did something that wanted to make everyone in the room frag her.

She looked at Megatron and said cutely but sexy at the same time" daddy...have a been a good girl or a bad girl."She touched her area and moaned "a-ahh daddy i think i need a punishment if ive been a bad girl."she walked up to Megatron and opened her area to him.

(Lemon is starting now!)

Megatron couldnt wait anymore.The plating on his area opened.He bent her down on the controls and saw that she was soaking.He thrusted straight in her."A-ahh Megatron!"His thrust were hard and fast.
"Y/n..."Megatron grunted in a low voice.Its sounded like heaven to you.Y/n notice the decepticons were still in the room watching Megatron frag her.

"M-meg a-ahh Megatron their watching us"

"Well i'll m-make them know that your mine and m-mine only!"megatron yelled.His spike in my area felt like heaven.Megatron found your sweet spot and rambed into you

"A-AHHH F-FASTER H-HARDER"Y/n shouted while drooling.she felt his spike throb in her wanted to release.Right after she felt a knot in her abdomen.

"M-megatron im gonna-"before she could finish she released.
"MEGATRON!"she could barely breathe,she was panting so hard.Right after her Megatron came as well "Y/N!" He pulled out and picked up Y/n.Megatron saw knockout and StarScream with mouths dropped.

"Make sure none of you go near our room.We'll be busy"megatron said loud and proud with a smirk.

Y/n knew that they were going to have a long night of fun.

(Bonus)
Soundwave was in the corner recording everything

I know this is realy bad but im proud of this!!!i can't believe my first was a lemon.Im sorry this is long and if there are any errors.I hope you guys enjoyed it tho cuz i did..*wink wink*