Sparkling!Megatron x Femme!Reader x Sparkling!Optimus

Im so sorry I haven't posted at all It's just school has somewhat gotten in the way and I didn't really have much ideas but now I'm refreshed but Im gonna post stories here and there but not all the time and with that I hope you enjoy!!!!!

I was with ratchet in the main room with some of the others discussing a signal we got.

"What type of signal is it ratchet?"I tilted my head to the side wondering.

He typed away trying to find more information about the signal with concentrated optics.

"What if it's a signal coming for a relic?"Smokecreen came over to us.

::Maybe a pod?::Bee answered

"That seems very likely"Arcee chimed in.

I looked at Optimus and saw him looking at the screen which ratchet was typing on."What do you think it might be Optimus?"

He looked at me talking"Bumblebee and Smokecreen could both be right but it's a chance we have to take."He smiled at me right after.

I felt my face warm up a bit.'Why is he always so determined?He does everything he can to put others before him and makes sure their safe.I know that's the reason I have feelings for him'

I snapped out of trance when I heard someone call my name"Y/n!"

"Yes?"

Wheeljack waved his servo in front of my face."Why are you looking at Optimus like that?"

I raised my brow."What do you mean?I wasn't staring at him"

Smokescreen then smirked"You sure cuz you were giving him those love optics"

My face turned red immediately."I was?!"I covered my face embarrassed.

"Hey don't worry Y/n, we caught Optimus looking at you too."We all looked at Optimus to see him flustered as well.

Smokescreen and Wheeljack started to burst out laughing while optimus was looking for something to say."I...uh....Let ratchet focus on what he's doing"

The mechs continued to laugh while Arcee chimed in again"It quite obvious that optimus has a crush on Y/n~!"

I blushed looking at Optimus while he was the same"How would you know either way?"I tried to recover the news.

She gave me the 'Really' face"Are you serious Y/n?"

I nodded my head confused"How am I suppose to know?!"

She sighed"We femmes always spot out when a mech is acting different around them"

I looked at Optimus for a moment but then back at her."I don't see a difference"

She smacked her head in frustration"Optimus is one bot who never i mean never stutters"

We all looked at Optimus again to see him face got redder"Also he never blushes"

I smiled realizing that she was right and looked back at Optimus to notice he was bitting his lower derma.

"Optimus do you h-"Ratchet decided to cut off Arcee.

"I finally found where the signal is coming from and what it's coming from." Ratchet then pulled up a picture to show some type of circular object looking like a grenade of some sort in a Canyon.

"It looks to be close by"I went towards the screen and looked at location.

"Do you have any information about it ratchet?"Optimus turned to him.

He shook his head"I tried to crack a code from it but it's too difficult and I think it would be best to get it first just incase it's valuable to the decepticons."