Ultra Magnus x Femme!reader part 3

Enjoy!(this chapter maybe short)

I couldn't believe it!Ultra Magnus actually likes me.

wheeljack whispered in my ear"can't believe you got through his shell of strictness."

I giggled.I decided that i was gonna train and let my happiness die down a bit cause i might get a bit crazy.

"Wanna join me wheeljack?im gonna train at the Training room."hoping he might want to go.

"Sorry kiddo i have somethings to do and also make sure you look good when training cause i think second boss might watch."wheekjack said while pointing at Ultra Magnus.

I blushed.i then punched wheeljack in the arm.

"Really jackie?Now when im training im gonna have to stay alert for him and I wont be able to concentrate."i said huffing

"Don't worry Y/n just make sure you remember what i said."after that he drove off.

I huffed while blushing.I caught a quick glance at ultra and he was looking at me smiling.I wonder if he was gonna ask me out?Though im also surprised i got to him.I started to walk to the training room thinking.How was i able to break though his little bubble?

A few seconds later i was at the doors of the room.I entered and went to the panel.I put some numbers and started fighting the Bots.(training bots)

(Ultra Magnus pov)

After helping ratchet with smokescreen i looked around the room and couldnt find Y/n.He heard Wheeljack come back abd decided to ask him.

"Hey wheeljack do you where Y/n is?"i said in a worried tone

Jackie chuckled

"Awww are you looking for your little princess?"

"Princess?"ultra blushed.

I liked the sound of that to be honest but now is not the time.

"Come on wheeljack Im worried for her!"i shouted.

Jackie backed up

"She means alot to you doesn't see?"jackie said softly

"More than anything...."i lowered ny head

"She's in the training room"

I looked up

"Thanks wheeljack"

I ran to the Training room and saw
Y/n fighting powerful bots.I looked at her body.

    The way she moved was in sync with her attacks.Especially when she dodges she look beautiful.

How much i would love to hold her and call her mine.I felt my face start to warm up. I shook my head i shouldn't be thinking this way.Unless with her permission....

(Reader's pov)

I started to get a bit tired but to my surprise Ultra was watching me.My spark started to beat even faster.A bot came up from behind me and grabbed my arms so i couldnt move.I struggled but then i remembered something.i put my leg behind his and tripped him then stabbed him.i glanced at Ultra and he had a Astonished face i smiled.

I entered another wave but to my horror it wasn't a bot it was knockout!

"K-knockout"i started to shake.

No why him?!why is he here?!what does he want?!

"I see you remember me darling" knockout smirked.