Orion Pax x Femme!reader

Enjoy!

Team prime decided that optimus should have a break since he's always on point and works hard for the team.We used the key and took out the prime was now replaced with Orion.

He looked around and his optics landed on me and smiled.

"Orion!"I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Hey Y/n,it's been awhile since I've seen you"

"Yes it's been quite awhile"i grinned happily.

"Well what do you want to do Y/n?"he held my hands.

"Straight to the point i see."i giggled

"Anything with you Y/n"he flashed a smile with a bit of red on his cheeks.

"Well first of all is there anything you want to do cause i don't want bother you with my boring stuff."

He thought for a moment"I want to hang out with you"and smiled goofly.

I laughed.I loved when he acts like this.

"How about some movies?In my berthroom?"

He smiled"Gladly"

I grabbed his hand and walked to my berthroom,we chit chatted along the way.

"I bet my energon that they'll be together by the end of today"Smokecreen snickered.

(Little time skip)

"So is there any type of movie you want to watch?"i looked at him while he gave thought.

"I don't know any so I'll let you choose"

I looked at the movies and saw Hachi:A dog's tale.I remembered this movie is sad and i want to see how his reaction would be.

I placed the movie in and i went to lay down on the bed but saw that Orion is a muscular mech so he took up most of the bed.

"Hey orion,c-can i cuddle with you"i blushed thinking this was a bad idea.

He face turned red"I'm fine with it..."he opened his arms and i layed comfortably.

He was so warm,i could sleep on him.We started to watch the movie and it started out beautiful.Orion asked a few questions here and there but thankfully i could answer them.

(Small time skip)

It was near the end of the movie and hachi was at the station waiting for his owner.

I started to tear up at this part cause of how much hachi missed his owner.

I felt arms wrap around me a bit tighter and look to see orion worried."Whats wrong Y/n?

I giggled a bit"It's nothing orion it's just this part in the movie gets me all the time because its so sad."

He lightly kissed my head.I blushed right after he did."Don't worry Y/n I'm the shoulder you can cry on."

"Thanks orion"

We went back to watching the movie and since there was only a few minutes left it already finished.

"I feel so sad for the dog"i looked at orion.

"I felt the same orion but you didn't cry like i did"

"I only cried a bit......"he blushed looking away.

"That's why i heard you sniffling"i cuddled him but right after heard on a knock on the door.

I squealed in surpisement and fell off of orion.

"Y/n are you ok?!"he picked me up braidal style while panicking.