Knockout x Femme!Reader: Nicknames

Enjoy!

I was bored and was currently walking around the ship trying to find something to do or someone to talk too.

I went to the main room and saw soundwave typing away."Hey Soundwave"I looked at the screen to see his was dicripting codes.

"Are you busy?"he nodded his head.I sighed and walk saying a good bye to him.

I then thought of who else I should talk to.Maybe Megatron?Well it was worth a shot.I was a trustful decepticon.I headed my way to his room but only took about a minute to get there.

I was never scared of Megatron.I was just blank towards him.I knocked on the door hearing his voice booming"Name"

"Y/n...my lord"I heard footsteps walk towards me and the door opened.

He looked down at me grinning."There's something you need?"

"Is there any missions for me my liege?"He looked at the data pad in his hand.

"All of the bots have their mission and there all in energon mines."

I nodded"You may rest for now Y/n....I'll tell you when there is a missiom available"

"Thank you my liege"I bowed down and walked away.

No mission?Just great.I'm glad I'm on Megatron's good side and glad I accomplish all my missions.I then decided to go with dreadwing.His was in the practice room using his sword.I watched him through the window and he's pretty good with it

I opened the door and walked up to him.I muffled my steps not to break his concatration.That might have not been a good idea because when i tapped his shoulder the tip of the sword was at my neck.

I shrieked being scared.He chuckled slightly."Y/n...you might want to be careful next time..."

I nodded my head quickly"I'll make sure of it"

He smiled"What brings you here?"

"I was bored and wanted something to do and was wondering if you had a mission that I could come on with?"I smiled hoping he would take me with him.

He sighed but continued smiling"I would bring you but my mission is too dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt"He patted my head.

I pouted"Im stronger than you think...."

I hate when he does this.We see each other as siblings so that's why he has a soft spot for me."I'll fine someone else to talk too so you can continue training"

"Ok then Y/n"he waved at me when I left the room.

"Who now?"I thought for a moment then i knew who to go to next.

Breakdown was my crush's best friend and mine too.My spark started to fasten up thinking about Knockout.I started to head my way to the medical room.I open the door to only see breakdown.

Good knockout wasn't here right now because I would have been really clumsy."Hey bad boy"I smiled at him.

He smirked back at me"Hey Angel heart"

We decided to have nicknames for fun."What you up to?"

"Nothin much just hanging here bored"

"Same here BD"BD was another nickname I gave him.

"Ive been waiting for Knockout for quite awhile now,I don't know what he's even doing anymore"

"He's probably trying to buff his finish"I laughed.

"Wanna go check on him?"Breakdown started to head to the door.

"S-sure"my cheeks turned red.

"Don't be so scared and shy Y/n,you'll be fine"He patted my back and we started to walk to knockout's berthroom.

We heard the sound of arguing inside knockout's berthroom."Man how should I ask her?"It got silent of a second."No!That's horrible!"

I looked at breakdown confused and saw he was too.He then knocked on the door"Hey knockout are you ok in there?"We heard a shriek inside.The doors quickly opened.

"Breakdown?!...and Y/n?!How long have you been out here?!"

"Only a few minutes and what's this about a femme huh?"breakdown went near his face.

"Why...uh...nothing of course!"He glanced at me.

"Well bad boy has been waiting for you"Knockout gave me a bewildered look.

"Bad boy?!"

My face turn red"That was meant for Breakdown not you"

Knockout glared at breakdown"What the all spark is the meaning of this?!"

Breakdown smirked"What?We have nicknames for each other.Her's is Angel heart"

I smiled at breakdown and saw that knockout was glaring at us and looked like he was upset."What's wrong Knock?Jealous?"Both Breakdown and I said.

"What?!No...I'm just wondering why i don't have a nickname"He crossed his arms.

"Well me and Y/n have an unbreakable bond"

Knockout got mad again"So my bond is breakable with you guys!?"

"Hey no need to get mad knockout"i placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Like you would understand..."he mumbled.

"What's with you today?You have a lot more attitude"I barely started to realize.

"It's......nothing!Why even bother coming here?!"

"What I want to know is who was the femme you're talking about"I crossed my arms in interest.

His face turned red"W-what femme?"

"We heard you talking about a femme"breakdown chimed in

"It nothing of your importance!"knockout pushed us aside and walked away

"This is why we only have nicknames"breakdown yelled.

All we hears from knockout was a yell.He was mad about me and breakdown though I don't know why."He's totally jealous"breakdown looked at me.

"Why though?"I gazed off then heard his sigh."Knockout is gonna have my head after this but he likes you Y/n"

My optics widened"What do you mean?!"

"What I just said,he had feelings for you,he's told me before."Breakdown slightly pushed me"Well go get him and confess you feelings too"

"I...um...ok!"I was nervous of him rejecting me.

I waved at him"Bye bad boy"

"Good luck Angel heart!"

It took me quite a while to fine him but I found him in an energon storage.He was blaming himself for something"Why was I so rude to her!?She probably thinks I'm always like that!"

I hid behind a block of energon so he didn't see me but got out."Knockout?"

He jumped at my voice"Y/n?!"

"So.......I heard you....have....a crush on...m-me"I was so scared at this moment.

His face went blank"W-who told you?"

"Uhh....breakdown did..."I kept staring at him.

"Im gonna elimi-"

"Knockout I like you too"I grinned like a maniac.

His optics widened with his mouth hung open"Y-you do?"

I nodded my head still smiling.He laughed and ran up to me and kissed me.I squeaked from the surprise but soon leaned in liking the feeling.Our lips fit perfectly together like we were meant to be.We soon broke apart right after.

He placed his forehead with mine"Love ya baby doll"

I smiled"I like my nickname berthroom optics"

"Berthroom optics?"

"I named you that because you have seductive optics"He smirked at me.

"I like where your coming from"his voice was low and husky.

I'm glad I gave him that nickname

I'm somewhat satisfied with this one.Sorry for any errors and hope you enjoy!!!