Starscream x Mermaid!Femme!Reader- part 2

Part 2. Enjoy!!!

(Starscreams POV)

   I had changed into my flying mode and had already arrived on the ship. With each step I took, confidence came in me as I held the Energon tightly in my servos.

   The cons looked at me surprised and could tell they didn't expect me to come back this early.

I stopped as I was now in front of the main control room.

'Don't be scared, trust me'

  A shiver went up my spine as something spoke to me, making me look around frantically.

'Well it's now or never'

I walked straightforward as my mind was finally made up.

'This has to end good'

Megatron was focusing on the computer until I called out to him.

"My liege i-"

His voice boomed over mine.

   "You dare decide to come back? I assume you now 'Think straight'." Megatron came to me with his arms behind his back.

I was still kneeling and didn't feel as terrified as I normally am.

'Give it to him, he'll love it.'

   "My Lord, I've found this while I was out and I hope this has made up for my failures." I rose my servos to present him the Red Energon.

  Megatron's optics widened a bit. "Red Energon? This is exactly what we need as of right now."

He took it from my servos and placed it in a container.

  "Don't think this makes up for all those time you failed your missions, but this is one of the most important things we need."

  My face still hadn't rose from looking at the ground, worried he was going to lash out.

   "Not a bad job Starscream, I'll start sending you to retrieve things I have my Optics on. You're dismissed until further notice."

  I quickly rose up and left the room as fast as I could. I ran to my berthroom and slide down the wall.

   "He didn't yell at me... He didn't hit me!" I smiled and started to feel even more pride in my spark.

'I told you that you would be ok'

  I looked around my room to see if someone was in here but it was just me.

"Hello?"

Nothing.

'Maybe I can talk to it in my mind?Um...thank you? '

'Your welcome... Mr. Grumpy'

I stood almost immediately, realizing Y/n was talking to me the whole time.

(Y/n POV)

I told him he would be alright but he still doubted me.

"I wonder who that big gray mech was?"

(Y/n? Can you still hear me?)

I sighed thinking he was smart enough to know that I could talk to him.

"Well he was surprised I was a mermaid so what did I expect?"

'Yes I can, is there something you need?'

  A few seconds went by as I could here him stuggling on what to say.

'Never mind, I'm just very confused at the moment'