Smokescreen x Femme!Reader: Let's Just Have Fun

This is part 4.Enjoy!

Someone always has to hate on the good you get.

(Smokescreen's POV)

"I know Emerald, I love you too."

  I'm in the attendance line for first period and Emerald switched her class to be with me. As of right now she was holding my servos and was so lovely trying to make me laugh.

Wish I could talk to the mechs but I don't wanna leave her alone.

"Well isn't it my favorite mech!"

  I turned to look at my friend Tiga blaze and saw he was with the legendary mech himself, Optimus prime.

"Tigablaze, goodmorning it's great to see you."

  Of course since I was friends with Tiga, it obviously meant that Optimus was my friend as well even though I've never really talked to him but it makes me popular too.

  I saw two other mechs go with Tiga and Optimus until I saw a smaller bot.

"Who is that?" I looked near Optimus and gasped.

"Who's who?" My gasp trigger Emerald to look over.

"Y/n!?"

   I heard Emerald throwing a fit on why she was out here but that wasnt my concern.

"Why is she with Optimus?" I instantly got mad at how she can just waltz in and be friends with Mr. Prime himself.

"Smokescreen! Stop looking at her! Your sparkmate right here in front of your optics."

  I kept my optics on Emerald but kept looking at them, trying to hear what they were saying.

"Anyways Y/n, I'm glad to have you apart of our friend group!" I could hear Tiga genuinely say this happily.

  'Y/n isn't even worth anything! She's annoying and clingy!How do they even like her?'

   Emerald gave me a quick peck on the cheek."I'll be going with whirlwind in the front since you won't give me any attention!"

  She walked away but I wasn't even focused on her right.

  'Should I have kept Y/n as a side so I could've gotten closer with Optimus?

   I decided to go over with the boys and act normal since they were my friends first.

"Sup guys!"

(Y/n's POV)

"Sup guys!"

   The group looks over to see smokescreen which led my body to tense up.

"Oh hey Smokescreen." Tiga greeted him but sounded uninterested.

"Well what you guys up too huh?"

  'Why can't I move or speak?! SMOKESCREEN IS THE SMALLEST ONE HERE!"

I felt someone place their servo on mine and whispered to me.

"What's wrong Y/n? I sense that your tense."

   Optimus lowed his head a bit to look at me directly but I still didn't move. The only thing I did was move my Optics which made him look at me longer.

"Don't worry I got you Y/n, I'm here and I won't leave your side."

   Once Optimus said that, my body unfroze making me gasp a bit. My optics made there way on Optimus only to see he was smiling at me, reassuring me that he was there to protect me.